Pet survey for school!

Pet survey for school!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...mail_form_link

Hello! Thank you for clicking on this! I have a project that requires me to survey people and I chose to do it about pets. It would be awesome if you could answer my survey! Thank you, it's much appreciated! If you have any questions, please post below !

Sorry, I went to take your survey, but a sign in with email was required. Not interested in giving that information.

I don't know what you are talking about Alpha. The link took me immediately to the questionairre.
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

The last question needs to be modified. Animal shelters do not sell pets. Adoption fees are basically compensation for veterinary care: shots, deworming, flea treatment, spay/neuter; and a microchip for cats and dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Sorry, I went to take your survey, but a sign in with email was required. Not interested in giving that information.

Hello! Sorry about that, I put that up just to ensure that no one would repeatedly take it(it's very unlikely, but could possibly happen) to get a somewhat accurate result.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about Alpha. The link took me immediately to the questionairre.
    This is what I saw when I clicked that link. When I clicked on sign in, it asked for my email.

Capture.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    The last question needs to be modified. Animal shelters do not sell pets. Adoption fees are basically compensation for veterinary care: shots, deworming, flea treatment, spay/neuter; and a microchip for cats and dogs.
    Hi, sorry about that. For the last question, I wasn't quite sure how I could phrase it because I do believe that most people have pets as companions, but some other people have them for different reasons. As for the animal shelters, I was under the impression that some charged for the pet itself. My apologies if that is not the case.

How about phrasing it this way. "What amount did you pay to acquire the pet?"

I clicked on it again to see how Alpha's screen culd havev been different. A pop-up appeaed that reminded me I already took it.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.