Need some ideas for digging toys

Need some ideas for digging toys

Daisy loves to dig stuff out of my desk organizer and trash can, so I think she might enjoy something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...d_i=2975303011

The only problem is she would want bigger things in there instead if treats and kibbles. It is not worth $15 if I can't put inedible objects in the tubes. It is hard enough to make her eat wet food without giving her treats every day.
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

how about getting her a playmate, she's probably love someone her own kind to play with
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

If I could have adopted two kittens, i would have done it last year. We talked about it and decided the money is not there for twice as much food, litter, and vet bills. Seeing her try to play with Luke makes me feel bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    If I could have adopted two kittens, i would have done it last year. We talked about it and decided the money is not there for twice as much food, litter, and vet bills. Seeing her try to play with Luke makes me feel bad about it.
    Btw, who's Luke? lol. Everytime i feed my cat, i really don't give her treats. I only give treats when I want her to play with me and if I see she's bored in the house.

My cat's also like this. I'm really having a hard time in feeding her with wet food without the treats.

I have no problem getting my three to eat, they eat three or four cans a day plus I always have a dish of dry out for them. I do notice they drink a lot of water, I have a fountain for them and every day I have to add more water as its below the fill line, so they are either drinking it or playing in it.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Making Daisy eat is only a problem because she is very picky. just don't want to make eating wet food harder by filling her up on treats in a tyy.

Daisy will drink out of a bowl at night, but when I am available to turn my bathroom sink on, she goes in there.

That is just balls on tracks to push around, like the Turbo Scratcher. She is a lot more interested in the cardboard than the ball.

Oh, I will keep a look out.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.