Dogs and pregnancy...

Dogs and pregnancy...

I recently found out that I am pregnant and the puppies have started getting really naughty. My older dogs are not acting any different really, but the puppies will not come when called and that is the most frustrating thing right now, we've tried taking turns calling them and giving them a treat when they come but it's gotten worse...any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

puppies have to be trained, they do not self train. Take a long say 20 rope, tie one end to the dog and stand there holding the other end. Let them go about half the length of the rope, they call them, say name and come then reel them in and give them a treat. when they respond to the come, give them more leway with the rope, do the same, call them, reel them in and give a treat. Soon they will come when called for the treat. When they are really good about coming to you try it without the rope
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I'll be sure to give this a try and they were really good about coming when called before, we even trained them. Every once in awhile they would be too distracted to listen, but now it's getting bad. After the half hour it took to get them inside this morning, we have decided to go back to letting them out for restroom breaks one at a time.

they need to be trained to stop whatever they are doing and come immediately when called, it may save their life one day
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.