How I get out cat who hide under/in car?

How I get out cat who hide under/in car?

I late already meet family, family live over 150 mile away. They call ask why I not leave yet. I get in favorite car I buy week ago, new Ferrari-488, before I close door boyfriend cat get chase under car by other car person drop off at end of property month ago. I look for boyfriend cat under car so I sure cat not under it so I not run over it, but I not see cat anywhere, but I hear cat growl and hiss to me. I not even know how it get in bottom of car way it now is.
    I try call boyfriend but he not answer. I not want go because I afraid cat die because I drive fast and have get on interstate for most of whole way. I freak out because if family again call, I not have choice then I have go anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xue View Post
    I late already meet family, family live over 150 mile away. They call ask why I not leave yet. I get in favorite car I buy week ago, new Ferrari-488, before I close door boyfriend cat get chase under car by other car person drop off at end of property month ago. I look for boyfriend cat under car so I sure cat not under it so I not run over it, but I not see cat anywhere, but I hear cat growl and hiss to me. I not even know how it get in bottom of car way it now is.
    I try call boyfriend but he not answer. I not want go because I afraid cat die because I drive fast and have get on interstate for most of whole way. I freak out because if family again call, I not have choice then I have go anyway.
    Welcome back Xue.

Let me get this straight:

I was already late to visit my family. They live over 150 miles away. They called me to ask why I had not left home yet.

I got in my favorite car I bought a week ago, a new Ferrari-488. Before I closed the door, my boyfriend's cat got chased under the car by another cat a person dropped off at the end of my property a month ago. I looked for my boyfriend's cat under the car to make sure the cat was not under it so I would not drive over it. I could not see the cat anywhere, but I heard the cat growl and hiss at me. I do not even know how the cat got in the bottom of my car the way it is now.

I called my boyfriend, but he did not answer. I did not want to go because I was afraid the cat who die if I drove fast and have to drive on the interstate most of the way. I freaked out because if my family called again, I would have no choice and have to go anyway.

Is this correct? I am not sure what you mean by "the way it is now." It is OK if you English is not perfect; I am just a little confused.

When you do get your boyfriend's cat out from under the car, call your family back to let them know so they will not worry anymore.
    Last edited by CatMom1994; 05-28-2018 at 05:53 PM. Reason: word changes
    Keep your cats inside and safe.

Sorry I not type English good and speak worse even. Bf and me speak mandarin most of time.

I end up drive even though cat under car because family gathering happen only one time in year because mother, father and sister fly in America in Uniair . Bf not answer phone because he leave in car it, but it not end well and now bf in bad mood and not speak to me. But "Xiexie" thank very much for advice you give me, I wish it end better though.

I understand Xue. Nobody would want to drive with a pet in the wrong part of the car. The good thing is your boyfriend's cat (I take it Xiexie is its name) was not bodily harmed, just very scared in the car. I think cats are smart enough to know better than to get out of a car driving 65 mph.

Have you gotten the cat out of your car yet?

Our neighbor has indoor-outdoor cats, and to make sure they're out from under the car and away from it, she leans on the horn to scare them away and out from under the car.

It works very well! They scatter.

Hugs

Saav
    http://www.petforums.com/showthread....of-Stony-River

They can't read or write, but they sure can multiply. Please spay or neuter your pet.

Saav, unfortunately Xue told me the cat died.

I don't understand...how you could drive a vehicle when you KNOW an animal is trapped somewhere? How did the cat die? I'm at a loss here with this whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    I corrected many English language errors to clarify Xue's story. This is the semi-translation:

I was already late to visit my family. They live over 150 miles away. They called me to ask why I had not left home yet.

I got in my favorite car I bought a week ago, a new Ferrari-488. Before I closed the door, my boyfriend's cat got chased under the car by another cat a person dropped off at the end of my property a month ago. I looked for my boyfriend's cat under the car to make sure the cat was not under it so I would not drive over it. I could not see the cat anywhere, but I heard the cat growl and hiss at me. I do not even know how the cat got in the bottom of my car the way it is now.

I called my boyfriend, but he did not answer. I did not want to go because I was afraid the cat who die if I drove fast and have to drive on the interstate most of the way. I freaked out because if my family called again, I would have no choice and have to go anyway.
    These are the reasons she drove with the cat inside her car. It was unfortunate that she could not get her boyfriend to answer the phone in time. If I was him, I would break up with her. But she still loves him and wants to give him another cat.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.