I'm back

I'm back

Been a terrible last two weeks. A week ago on Saturday I had a problem with my power, something on pole broke and I lost power, fried my computer, fried the tv cable box and my phone and a couple small appliances. Had to switch cable company because they no longer had the cable box for my tv, said there wasn't enough signal for HD because of the trees and they only now have HD boxes,. so I switched cable companies. Had to replace the phone, and bought a new computer, still installing software but for the most part I'm pretty much back. Also blew out the wireless keyboard and mouse. So everything is new and replaced.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Yikes! Very rough going. Glad you rode the wave. Welcome forward!

Ugh, that sucks. Be glad you don't live in Florida, where every county has a cable company monopoly. Luckily I never needed to get a new TV or computer because of a power outage, but it is only a matter of time before Cox screws up on me again.

Welcome back.
    An inside cat is a safe cat.

Was a very long two weeks with nothing but a dvd player. But I got a new computer so I'm happy. The other isn't worth fixing, thought it was just the power supply so bought that, once that was in it still wouldn't turn on, so my son in law checked it out and the mother board is toast along with the cpu chip so it would cost more to replace and fix that one than to buy a new one.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Welcome back! Sure sounds like a hard to weeks.
    I love pets and I love Silky!

I odn't know how I could live two weeks without a computer. It will not be much longer before I get a new one - hopefully before this one dies.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    I odn't know how I could live two weeks without a computer. It will not be much longer before I get a new one - hopefully before this one dies.
    I had my tablet but that's not the same

I could not live like that very long, I would "die". Is every thing fine now?
    I love pets and I love Silky!

everything is fine now

I can't use tablets. Mom has an iPad and can't enlarge the text to make it readable.

That sounds rough! Welcome back!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Welcome back!!!!
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.