Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I need a vacation!!!!!

That is wonderful that she did all that for her wedding. I should have mentioned this sooner but I'm glad your daughter is okay after that accident. You have a lot happening but I believe that you're strong and can handle most anything life dishes out. I'm glad we can come here to vent once in awhile and get support from friends who understand.
    Last edited by Esme; 06-20-2018 at 04:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Wow! Those look really real! Like Esme, I would have never known they were wood if you did not tell us!
    ​Chicken lover!

Lovely flowers and lady, unique idea to make flowers that will last.

My daughter came over this afternoon, the insurance co, has totaled the car. She needed me to make some copies of paperwork, she had to send them the original title, once they get it they will deposit money in her account and she will have to return the rental. Looks like she'll be car shopping this weekend. She stayed and had supper with me but when she left she forgot her checkbook on my desk, I called her and told her it's here so she'll be coming by tomorrow to pick it up. She had a 2009 Honda Civic which was paid for, she didn't plan on having to get another car and another car payment. I think the state picked up the deer and they will take the meat to a homeless shelter. It was a fairly large deer so probably get plenty of meat out of it,. Years ago I hit a deer coming home from my mom's, just knocked her down and she got up a ran off but did $1500 damage on my Lincoln. My insurance co didn't consider it an accident, said it was an unavoidable incident. They fixed my car and I never heard any more about it and my insurance rate didn't go up
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

It's said that deer are gradually catching on, and some of them have started to wear reinforced titanium lined coats, which look the same on the outside so it isn't obvious. It was probably one of these deer that the Lincoln hit.

there are signs all along the highways, saying "deer crossings beware" guess the deer don't read the signs and cross at the appropriate places.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    Attachment 6188

Doesn't this bouquet look like real flowers? Its made out of wood
    They look beautiful! (Both the flowers and the lady) Glad it was a great wedding!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

My daughter, Beth, the one that hit the deer bought a new car, a 2018 Nissan Ultima. The paperwork is all done, financing finished, just waiting to the check from the insurance co. for the payoff on her totaled Honda. Had to send the insurance co the title, once they get that the money will be direct deposited into her account, she'll return the rental and pick up her new car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.