Weird cat behaviour

Weird cat behaviour

I was wondering what is the strangest habit your cat has? My kitten NEEDS to accompany me the bathroom at all costs. If I close the door he will cry and jump against the door. You'd think he is getting murdered on the other side. Once the door is open he just sits down at my feet and waits until I'm done haha

That is funny that he doesn't want to be left out. My cats Daisy and Toby (but lately just Daisy) like to pull a tissue out of the tissue box and run around the house with said tissue between their teeth. Sometimes it's toilet paper to mix things up a little. I have to keep the tissues tucked in the box and not leave any toilet paper hanging too much on the roll. It can be funny to watch but not funny to clean up after.

I meant to ask...what is your kitten's name?

my cats are fanatics with ripping up toilet paper. Have to put it on top of the shower doors to keep it away from them.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Following you into the bathroom is not weird. My cat (also named Daisy) jumps on the sink counter after following me into the bathroom because she was a drink from the faucet. I don't have any time to shut the door and have to let her in.
    Keep your cats inside and safe.

My cat does the same, I think they find how we pee fascinating not to mention the tinkling sound.

Does Molly drink from the faucet

No, I meant maybe they like the sound of pee hitting the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleora View Post
    No, I meant maybe they like the sound of pee hitting the water.
    LOL It is obviously not my pee because I am a woman (but men make waterfalls with theirs). Daisy likes to watch it sometimes, but also licks the faucet where the water comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleora View Post
    My cat does the same, I think they find how we pee fascinating not to mention the tinkling sound.
    That might be Eleora! We kept Loki in the bathroom for the night when we first got him as a kitten. As soon as I'd go into the bathroom at night, he's start purring loudly and want to jump on my lap. I always lifted him up and whisper to him to comfort him and show him he was loved. A lot of times he'd jump into his little litter box and join me. Now when I'm in the bathroom, he'll jump up on the sink and goes to lick my face in the mornings, after I put on my aloe vera and green tea face cream.

my three come in the bathroom when I take a shower, two cats sit on the sink and one sits on the toilet tank and Phoenix lays outside the bathroom door. I keep telling them there is not another door in here and I'm not going to escape but they don't listen, I think they are guarding me

It was years after I saw the movie physco I would never take a shower if I was alone in the house but with a shepherd guarding the door I don't worry about anyone coming in. I hate horror movies, Alfred Hitchcock ruined my life with phycho. I don't mind ghost movies or monster movies but something like physcho if someone is twisted enough to make such a movie there is someone out there twisted enough to try it
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Molly decided to make a bed in my knickers once when I was having a pee wish I had a camara at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    LOL It is obviously not my pee because I am a woman (but men make waterfalls with theirs). Daisy likes to watch it sometimes, but also licks the faucet where the water comes out.
    It must make some noise, unless you put toilette paper down first.

my cat loves to cuddle with us

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.