Need cat bed suggestions

Question Need cat bed suggestions

Recently Daisy has been sleeping in my closet more than on the bed. Don't ask me why. So now I think she would like her own bed. The maximum outside dimensions in my closet are approximately 28x22x15 below my hanging clothes and shoes. Daisy hates to be covered up, so sleeping bags and crinkle sacks are out. She does not curl up in a furball. What kind of bed should I look for?
    Keep your cats inside and safe.

My cat won't use a bed, he prefers his special spots on the floor, on the chairs, in his cat tree or in our bed. In my opinion, she'll probably like the closet without the bed, if you put one there she likely will move on to another spot.

I have a couple beds but their favorite one is just a flat memory foam with a pillow top covering. They take turns with this particular bed but sometimes all three are in it at the same time
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Well, Loki is a spoiled cat who can get whatever he wants. Does he use Bigfoot as a pillow?

All cats and dogs should be "spoiled" by their owners CatMom, his lying on the furniture is what I want too, none of my pets ever used beds, they had no need to and I welcomed them to be part of the family and make my house their home. No, he doesn't.

my animals are not stopped from getting on the furniture. They can go pretty much anyplace they want. I don't call that spoiled, its loved. The only room they are not allowed in is the bathroom, that's because they have a thing for toilet paper, the rest of the house is open to all of them.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I only wish Daisy would stay off furniture with breakable items. She can go in every room. Theo only area off limits is the garage. But Mom does not like seeing her on the4 kitchen table.

remove the breakable items, cover the furniture with a blanket and let her be a cat. Cats climb and do pretty much what they want. Why are you so concerned with what your mother thinks?

Like I said, the bed will go in my closet, not on kitchen furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    Recently Daisy has been sleeping in my closet more than on the bed. Don't ask me why. So now I think she would like her own bed. The maximum outside dimensions in my closet are approximately 28x22x15 below my hanging clothes and shoes. Daisy hates to be covered up, so sleeping bags and crinkle sacks are out. She does not curl up in a furball. What kind of bed should I look for?
    Well, I think if she's in the closet more than on the bed, then she prefers it over a bed. Sometimes pets are hot and they don't want to be on a bed. But, some pets do like their own beds, so I think Linda has a good suggestion of just getting a flat memory foam or other flat bed if Daisy doesn't like to curl up at all. I think there's loads of them available everywhere.

I think preferring the closet is one of the things that makes her a silly cat.

Not silly, she's probably hot or just finds it more comfortable or secure in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Not silly, she's probably hot or just finds it more comfortable or secure in there.
    You would think the full-size cat bed (which I wanted partly so we could be on it together) was more comfortable than a shelf. I miss having a cat who goes to bed with me.

LOL That fits this thread!
    ​Chicken lover!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.