Does anyone know what this could be?

Does anyone know what this could be?

Hi Everyone,

My dog is 7, she’s a Shiba Inu Retriever mix and she’s a rescue. I noticed this on her a few days ago. It’s a little bit behind her eye. It doesn’t seem to bother her and it hasn’t grown. Any input would be appreciate! Thanks so much!

What does it look like, do you have a picture?

You can upload a photo from your computer by clicking on the "Insert Image" icon above your post . Click on "From Computer", "Browse" to locate the image, "Open" and "Upload". To use a photo from another website, copy full URL of photo (not webpage) , click on "Insert Image" icon, click on URL, copy and paste.

Another way to add a photo to your post is to click on "Go Advanced" under the post, if you're not there already. Then, below the post, click on "Manage Attachments". Click on "Add Files", browse your computer for the photo, open, and click on "Upload". When it's uploaded, click on "Insert Inline"...and it will go into the post you're working on.

IMG_6423.jpgIMG_6418.jpg

Sorry! I couldn't figure out how to add a photo!

This doesn't ring any bells as something I've seen before, sorry. But some odd things will just come and go in a couple weeks.

Okay thank you! I was thinking maybe a skin tag. She's had it for a while.

It look small like the size of a tick, could it be the result of a tick bite, or maybe there's part of a tick or insect underneath the skin? Any dark or black looking areas of that spot?

No its more of a pink/beige color. I originally thought a tick but it doesn't seem like one.

In the close-up picture it does not look like a tick, in the other.....not so much ether. In the far away pic if you look close it looks like there are tiny black dots around the big pink part. Will that help?
    I love pets and I love Silky!

I agree with Dog Force, it may not be anything of concern. I can't really tell what it is, but I'd just keep an eye on it and see the vet if there's any changes where it looks worse. If it's not bothering her, and she's not trying to scratch it or anything, it might just go away on its own.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.