Pepper Isn't Feeling Well

Pepper Isn't Feeling Well

I honestly think it is the move, but my Elkeranian, Pepper, is feeling sick. He has never been sick a day in his life, but he has vomited three times today. I feel so bad for him, as I know he knows something is going on. His daddy is already left and I'm just finishing packing up boxes. Last time he went outside he had diarrhea, too. He refused his dinner. He wants nothing to do with me or his brothers. He just wants to sleep. He even bit his daddy when he went to pet him to say goodbye, which is something he has never done in his life! I got him to eat some probiotics and ginger by mixing them in with pureed baby food. I also gave him a few drops of a liquid vitamin/mineral and am just letting him be. I did give him a few drops of tryptophan in his mouth just an hour ago to try to give him some energy. He also got some B1 drops after he bit his daddy to calm him down. Is there anything else I can do for him?

I'm so sorry about this, did you take him to the vet?
    I love pets and I love Silky!

I would take him to the vet.
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

I think the Tryptophan would relax him rather than give him energy, I think that is why people take naps after a big Thanksgiving dinner of turkey. There are also Tryptophan supplements used to sleep. The vitamins aren't a bad thing to do in my opinion, but sometimes they just need a day or so of fasting to get whatever it is out of their system.

It could very well be the stress of the move, if he's not himself in a couple of days, please try to get him to the vet.

I think the Tryptophan would relax him rather than give him energy, I think that is why people take naps after a big Thanksgiving dinner of turkey. There are also Tryptophan supplements used to sleep. The vitamins aren't a bad thing to do in my opinion, but sometimes they just need a day or so of fasting to get whatever it is out of their system.

It could very well be the stress of the move, if he's not himself in a couple of days, please try to get him to the vet.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.