2 sweet cats need a permanent home in Denver CO.

2 sweet cats need a permanent home in Denver CO.

20180711_204101.jpg20180703_184646.jpg20180711_204244.jpg
    I have started caring for a friend's cats, who lost his job and ability to take care of these cats. Unfortunately, I can only care for these cats for a short time, they are in need of a forever home.

They are sweet and loving cats, both are house trained indoor cats. They are not declawed. they have been vaccinated and spayed/neutered. The black cat is a male and 2 years old and the grey cat is a female and 1 years old.
    Black cats name is "half Stach" because of his iconic white mustache and the grey cat is called sweet pea. Stach is a talker love bug and sweet pea is energetic and playful.

I have toys, scratching post, carriers, food bowls, food, treats, catnip, litterbox, collars, the full spectrum of a cat starter kit. of course the only thing I ask in return is two love and care for these two.

Ideally, both can be taken together since they are very close, but if need be they can be split.

please reply to this post or DM me for any further info. Thanks a ton for any help you can offer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please don't advertise them for free, people search free ads to get cats or small animals to use to train their fighting dogs. Ask for references and check them out, and copy their license or other id. Your first duty is to keep them save and be sure they are going to a good home. Also I would not give them to a family with small children. Kids can be mean to animals.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

They look like nice cats, good luck with finding them a home. There's nothing wrong with rehoming them for free, just interview the family that will take them and make sure that they are nice people who really want the cats forever in their home. They are beautiful, someone should open their hearts and home to them.

Nice cats! I agree with Alpha1!

Thank you for the tip, I am unfortunetly well aware of what terrible things people do with "free pets". although I though the forum rule was I can't attempt to charge for these cats. So I put free down, I do plan on doing my do dilagence and asking good question to any potatial adopter, home visit and such.

Thank you all for your tips and recommendations! I really hope I can get these cats a good home they are so sweet and don't deserve the shelter life, although what animal does.

What sweeties, hope they find a home!
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.