Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

If Our Pets Could Talk, What Would They Say?

Looking back on losing Hans.

Loki: Ya know Bigfoot, I'm glad mom and dad brought you home to live here with us, Hans was by BFF and having him gone hurt me a lot, and you're a good egg.

Bigfoot: I'm happy I'm here too. Mom and dad still talk about him a lot, all of you really loved him, he must've been something special, I'm lucky to be in their hearts now.

Loki: I'm no social butterfly you know, Hans was the only other dog I knew, but you're okay too, fun to play with and pretty nice to me.

Bigfoot: Yeah, well why do your eyes get the size of saucers when I chase you into the bathtub and your ears all suck back?

Loki: Just messin' with ya Bigfoot, the look on your face is priceless when I do that. Then when I fake charge you a couple of times and you back off a few inches it cracks me up!

Bigfoot: Well, I'm glad you find me amusing.

Loki: You weren't too amusing when I stole a shrimp that was cooling out of the bowl on the counter that time, dropped it on the floor and you were on it in a NY second!

Bigfoot: Yeah, sorry about that, I panicked and wasn't thinking....but you always walk over to my turkey food and snatch some of that when you think I'm not looking.

Loki: Okay, guilty as charged, but I won't promise to stop doing that, it's too good.

Bigfoot: Alright, I won't promise not to eat something tasty that you drop either.

Loki: Deal.

Bigfoot: Deal.

Loki: How come when mom sits in the yard with you and throws the ball, you always drop it just out of her reach instead of putting it in her hand?

Bigfoot: Keeps my skills up. When she goes to get it using her foot or waiting for me to look away, it's fun to beat her to it if I can.

Loki: You're lucky she even bothers with you, she could just go out and buy and automatic ball thrower for you.

Bigfoot: Wouldn't use it.

Loki: Why not?

Bigfoot: Technophobe.

Orri: Look Sandy, mom forgot to hide the treat bowl

Sandy: I know how to open that bowl, we'll knock it down on the floor and I'll open it

Orri: Sounds like a plan

Sandy: mom put them in that lock and lock bowl, the ones with the tabs but I figured out how to open the tabs,

Sandy: Oh no, the top popped off and the treats all fell out, here comes Phoenix, she's going to eat all our treats and mom's going to be mad, now she'll hide the bowl in the microwave where we can't get to it.

Orri: next mission is to figure out how to open the microwave and get the treats
    Last edited by linda2147; 07-27-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Linda, cute!

Orri: Sandy tell mom its time for our special treat
    Sandy: But mom's talking to someone on the phone
    Orri:, she's talked long enough, I want my special treat
    Sandy: so what are we going to do?
    Orri: we'll unplug her phone then she'll have to pay attention to us, she has to learn our wants and needs are priority. Unplug the phone and watch!
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Loki: Play along, I'll go by the back door and look like I want to go out until she lets me out. You wait a few minutes and go to the back door and look like you want to go out.

Bigfoot: Okay, then what?

Loki: Then, when you go out, I'll pass you and go back in again.

Bigfoot: And?

Loki: And then I'll go back by the door and wait for mom to let me out again, then you pass me and come in.

Bigfoot: Isn't that a lot of extra work for mom, why would you want to make her a constant doorman?

Loki: I love her, but she's fun to tease....soon she'll complain to dad, "they want to come in...then they want to go out!"

Bigfoot: Sounds like you're just being mean.

Loki: I'm not being mean, I'm just being a cat!

LOL!! I am loving these!

Hugs
    Saav

Sandy: Good morning mom, is breakfast ready?

me: in a minute Sandy, let me get my shoes off

Orri: you wouldn't have to change your shoes if Phoenix would wait till we eat for her run

Phoenix: Won't hurt you to wait till we get back, you don't look starving to me

Nanny: Mom I want my own bowl, Sandy pushes me out of the bowl and I don't want to eat with her anymore

Orri, yea mom Sandy is a pig, she pushes me out also. We all want our own bowls. In fact I don't even want to eat in the same room as her because she'll gobble her food then take mine.

me; ok guys you get your own bowls and own feeding place

Phoenix: I get to eat whatever mom is having, You guys don't like it so I don't have to worry about you stealing my food or pushing me out of my dish

me: enough guys, your breakfast is ready

Nanny: you need to change the filter in the fountain, its starting to run slow

Sandy: you need to clean the litter box

Orri: mom, Sandy ripped my toybox, I want a new toybox

Nanny: tell those two to stop pouncing me, I don't want to play with them today

me: enough complaining, eat your breakfast, play with your toys or each other and keep quiet for a while.

Sandy, Orri, Nanny: ok mom, what's for breakfast this morning? You know we like variety.

Orri: You're finally home mom, with all those bags must be some stuff for us

Sandy, come on guys lets check out the bags and see what we can find

Nanny: I don't care what's inside I just want to play with the bags

Phoenix: the ups man just brought a couple of packages, looks like a good size box for you Orri, a new toybox

Orri; I've been waiting for a new toy box, Sandy runs around in the boxes and destroys them before I get a change to move my toys

Sandy; Come on Orri you share, you know I like to play in the boxes

me: Look Sandy one box looks like you could use it as a tunnel, go try it out

Sandy, yea, my own tunnel, now I can hide in the tunnel and jump out at people when they walk by. So much fun being a bengal, This will amuse me for a while but I still want to play in the new toy box

Hahahahahaha! Love this!

Pook: Ooooo, look, Mom and Dad ordered pizza!

Saav: Cool! Think we could snag some pepperoni?

Pook: Phooey on the pepperoni. I'm thinking the whole pizza!

LOL Very funny stuff here guys! Sorry I don't have any pets right now so I can't do one......but maybe I can think up one about Silky and Tweety if you would like that?? (Silky is my old cat and tweety is a bird I had...I don't have them any more though.)
    HELP SAVE GREYHOUNDS! GREYHOUNDS ARE IN NEED OF HOMES!

Silky and Tweety first meet:

Silky: Hey there bird, please feel at home here!! I'm your new friend!

Tweety: Thanks, I'm Tweety who are you?

Silky: I'm Silky, am glad I have a friend now!

Tweety: Me to!

Whats for dinner?:

Silky: Mom said she has cat food in the pantry for dinner! What do you have?

Tweety: I'm not sure, hopefully something yummy!

Silky: What do birds eat anyway?

Tweety: Seeds, bugs,

Silky: BUGS! Thats the thing! You are a great help here! Mom hates bugs!

Tweety: Oooooo thanks for telling me, I'll eat extra bugs!

Orri: mom why are you up so early, its still dark out

me, I know I couldn't sleep so may as well take Phoenix out while I'm up

Phoenix, I'm still sleepy, I don't want to go out

me: come on Phoenix, we'll go out then go back to bed, then you won't have to go out so early and maybe we can both sleep in for an extra few minutes

Phoenix, ok mom but its still dark, might be a skunk out there

me: phoenix get your leash and the flashlight so we can check things out

Phoenix: ok mom, you happy now, I went out and no skunks out there, anything else while I'm awake

me. no phoenix, go back to bed

Sandy: well mom since you're awake can we have breakfast

me: Sandy its five o'clock in the morning, you don't eat this early

Sandy: I know but I'm hungry, all thats in the bowl is dry food, I want a pouch

me: Alright Sandy, anything you want so I can go back to bed

Orri: Don't forget me, I want a pouch also

Nanny, me to

me. Fine, anything you want, anytime you want it, You three are the most spoiled cats on the planet

Orri: Your point????

Love these!!

Hugs
    Saav

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.