How About A "Hold My Paw" Place Here?

How About A "Hold My Paw" Place Here?

This could be a place where we post about sick or injured pets and need some good thoughts or prayers and not necessarily advice. Or when we as people need a little help if we are sick or injured. Or if someone has to have their pet put to sleep or a major surgery coming up, or whatever. Like even a grandkid hurt in a car accident, etc.

Anything that needs good thoughts and prayers. No advice, just well wishes and thoughts, candles, prayers for the poster, whatever your beliefs are.

Kind of like a centralized support system?

Just a thought. I did this in an old MSN pet group. It was outstanding and we all loved it!

Just an idea.

Hugs
    Saav

Oh and by the way, when I started that in the MSN group, I was the first to need it. My Monster passed the next day after the board went up. He was my crazy orange tabby who slept on my pillow in my face for almost 17 years.

The outpouring of simple kindness and caring really helped me so much.

Hugs
    Saav

Thanks for the suggestion Saav, but I've been here a long time and this entire forum is centralized support system. Whenever I've needed comfort when I was terribly worried about my pets or had to say the last goodbye to them, I received so much kindness and concern that it's hard to put into words.

Throughout PetForums, I can't count the amount of times that caring members here sent their thoughts, prayers, support and love to others who were going through hard times or just had their beloved pet pass on. I've opened my heart to others and shed tears of sadness with them, and have seen so many other good folks here do the same. It definitely helps and is strongly present here no matter where our thoughts are shared, also a concern that may start out being posted in one section, may gravitate to another.

I'm so sorry you lost your Monster, after bonding with and loving your boy for 17 years, I know it was devastating, you were blessed to have each other for so many years.

Thanks! You're right, of course. It was just an idea.

Me too -- y'all have been here for me when Isis passed, and my precious Lilly. When others lose pets, or have troubles, I'm so stupid. I can never find the right things to say.

LOVE this place!

Hugs
    Saav

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.