Serento collar deadly

Serento collar deadly

I bought a serento flea collar for my golden retriever 5 months ago. He started skipping meals almost immediately. I didnít make the connection. 5 months later, he can barely walk. Iíve had him to the vet to test for disease, but nothing showed up. Then I looked up Serento collar warnings and was horrified by what I read. I removed it and his contaminated regular collar and just bathed him thoroughly. He is so sick and so weak, I donít know if he is going to make it. He is 10 years old, and was acting like a puppy just a few months ago. He is resting quietly now rather than constantly panting. I am praying these chemicals will detox from his body and that he will live. DONT USE THIS FLEA COLLAR!!!
    Last edited by Peggy; 08-25-2018 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Thank you very much for posting, Peggy. We all need to help each other protect our families from these unethical corporations that care about nothing but money. Hearing your experience helps keep others safe. Praying for your Golden guy.

Vegetables are some of the best detoxing agents, particularly broccoli. My dogs wouldn't eat veggies at first. But then I stir fried them in a pan that had just stir fried some chicken. The juices from the pan add meaty flavor to the veggies and my dogs gobbled them up. Now they eat them every day. I currently give them the following vegetables cut into small pieces before stir frying in the "post-chicken" pan: carrot, broccoli, green bell pepper, and napa cabbage. (I use light olive oil.) In the past I also trialed snap peas and zucchini, but those two veggies seemed to make some of my dogs irritable and aggressive, so I don't give them those. I also make homemade live (fermented) sauerkraut (adding dill weed), and most of my gang gets some of that each day, too. My older Golden Shepherd Boise responds particularly well to the live sauerkraut. Veggies are in addition to their regular food of kibble, grilled chicken liver, stir fried chicken breast, grilled mackerel fish, and lowfat milk.

Thank you. ❤️

giving him a probiotic daily will help move the toxins along. Stimulate the gut, 80% of a dog's health originates in the gut. Give him a probiotic to help get things starting to move the toxins out of his body
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Iíll start tonight. Thank you.

Peggy, sorry to hear this, wishing the best for you and your dog. I never used any flea collars and will take your story as a warning, thanks.

Good

Wow, that is terrible, please let us know how he's doing. Hope he recovers.

Thank you. Heís hanging in.

I hope he gets well, its so hard to loose them under any circumstances and especially hard for something like this. We are all praying for his recovery!
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thank you.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.