Skin condition

Skin condition

I have a 12 year old Husky mix. Earlier this year I noticed a very small brown spot on his nose. I took him to the vet during his annual checkup and the vet couldn’t diagnose it, she said it just looks like dirt and it will come off with a good shower, it didn’t. My dog is now staying with my mom since I started a new job, and its clear the small dot is getting bigger and much worse. We took him to the vet again (a different one) and this one as well could not give us any kind of answer. I figure I would turn here and see if anyone can help. If you look at the attached picture you can see the clear discoloration, it also looks like it spread to the skin around the eye.

Please help!! Thank you!!

have you tried putting colloidal silver on it? Silver is a natural antibiotic so if its an infection the silver will cure it. Put it on all affected areas several times a day. Check out this link for benefits of colloidal silver for dogs

https://www.vetinfo.com/colloidal-silver-for-dogs.html
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Linda, thanks for the quick response. Yes, we have tried colloidal silver, even tea tree oil, it doesn’t seem to go away.

then I don't know what to tell you other than have the vet do a biopsy on it and find out what you are dealing with
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.