Hi All,
    I stumbled across this site while looking for information on the Cytopoint injection by Zoetis. Hoping I can get some help from my fellow pet lovers.

welcome to the forum, the only info you will get on this site is people that have had bad reactions and dead dogs after using this killer drug. There are many post on it, read them if you get a chance and before you give your dog this shot, please take our advise and DON'T
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thank you for your response. I unfortunately have had this shot administered 3 times. Each time worse than the other. My mom is the one who prompted me to research this shot. I am trying to see if anyone has taken legal action and if so where do I began!!! This company has to be stopped.

I know there is a lot of complaints but I don't know if anyone has actually done anything. One person posted here said she was seeing a lawyer but never heard any more.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Welcome to the forum! I HATE that shot and so does everybody else.
    ​Chicken lover!

Sorry you had a bad experience with this shot, seems like you have a lot of company out there. I've never had it for my pets, and don't intend to from all I've read.

I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

I don't have any pets two give it to, yet. And I WON'T GIVE IT TO ANY OF THEM!!!!
    ​Chicken lover!

if you had a bad reaction after the first shot why did you give him two more?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.