Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeti's and BigFoots: the difference!

no, like I said videos can be made to look like anything, real or not. And honestly I'm not that interested. I don't believe they are real so a video won't change my opinion
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

It is not a video, did you even click on it?

Do you believe in:

Monsters
    ghosts
    Bigfoots
    Witches

Quote Originally Posted by Yetidog37 View Post
    It is not a video, did you even click on it?

Do you believe in:

Monsters
    ghosts
    Bigfoots
    Witches
    Witches are the wiccan religion, they don't have any special or magical powers

monsters, ghosts, bigfoots, all nonsense
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    same thing, bigfoot is the same as yeti, If they were real at some point someone would have seen one, taken a picture of it and captured it. Its supposed to be a cross between a monkey and a man, species don't breed with other species, they stay within their own kind. So if the belief that man evolved from apes why don't today's monkeys evolve in to men?
    Horses and donkeys breed. Otherwise there would be no mules.

Same thing for a macaw species (I forget the name). Only the mating of two specific macaw species contribute to its existence.

People believe in a chmpanzee, not a monkey, turning into humans. Thge reason.is chimp and human DNA is 99.3% the same. It is known chimpanzees came first. At some point an animal with a combination of chimp and human traits, called homo erectus because it could stand and walk vertically, was discovered.

Horses and donkeys are the same "kind" Birds are birds they can interbreed. Why aren't today's chimps turning into people? Wolves, coyotes dogs, all the same "kind" so they also can interbreed. You won't find a horse breeding with a goat or chicken, they are different 'kinds' Or a cat breeding with a dog but you will see different cats can breed together, like the toyger, lyger, ect

When paleontologists search for the chimp that first chimp that gave birth to the first human, the basis for their research is evolution, not a belief that the two species used to breed.

then why aren't chimps today evolving into people? And why are there still chimps? they should have all been men by now

evolution is a very slow process. Take for example the giraffe, if the original giraffe had a small neck and over time it grew what happened to the ones inbetween? The medium necks could't eat grass or stuff on the ground because their neck was to long to reach the food yet not long enough to eat from the tops of trees so what did they eat? They would have starved because their neck was either to short or to long So stands to reason they are exactly today as when they first appeared

I don't care what you say about Bigfoot, I will always believe until something really bad happens like...some one really, truly proves they are fake.

believe whatever you want.

believe whatever you want.
    Thanks! Now your talking!

Did you think you would convince me not to believe?

then why aren't chimps today evolving into people? And why are there still chimps? they should have all been men by now
    There are different species of gorillas. Maybe there used to be more species of chimps and one became extinct. So far I have seen no reports about such a hypothosis though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetidog37 View Post
    Did you think you would convince me not to believe?
    I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I really don't care one way or the other what you believe or don't believe.

The overwhelming majority of scientists will tell you that Bigfoot does not exist. Most scientists think Bigfoot is nothing more than a myth and a legend perpetuated by tall tales, mistakes, and hoaxes.

Perhaps the biggest factor in their conclusion is the complete lack of physical evidence of the creature. Although people repeatedly make claims to have found physical proof of Bigfoot's existence, such “evidence" repeatedly fails to prove anything…other than another hoax or misidentification has taken place.

Scientists also note that, for Bigfoot to exist in so many places, there would have to be a significant number of them alive in order to maintain a viable breeding population. They claim that, in today's world, such a large number of creatures simply could not go undiscovered.

Bigfoot enthusiasts, though, will point to “mounds" of evidence, including eyewitness accounts, photographs, videos, and even DNA evidence of the reality of Bigfoot. To date, though, none of these pieces of alleged evidence has proved to be trustworthy, according to most scientists.

Eyewitness accounts have often turned out to be elaborate hoaxes or outright lies told by people seeking a few moments of fame. Other accounts may be simple mistakes, such as believing a bear was Bigfoot.

Alleged photographs and videos of Bigfoot have also been inconclusive, with some of the more famous examples eventually proving to be nothing more than footage of someone dressed in an ape costume.

Recently, Rick Dyer, a Bigfoot hunter, claimed to have killed a Bigfoot and had conclusive DNA tests run on the body. He took his find on tour and charged people money to see it. Eventually, though, he admitted it was all an elaborate hoax. This incident was the second time Dyer has perpetrated a Bigfoot fraud on the public.

Without any real proof that Bigfoot exists, why does the legend and myth of Bigfoot continue to grow? The answer is probably as simple as this: because so many people want it to be true. People are fascinated by the idea that there might be a hairy, ape-like creature hiding in the forests of the world, surviving in the wild for hundreds of years without any contact from modern society. Since there is really no way to conclusively prove that something like Bigfoot does not exist, the legend and myth will probably continue as long as people are alive to tell the tale. Long live Bigfoot!

https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/is-t...igfoot-is-real

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.