What can I give my dog to settle her stomach

What can I give my dog to settle her stomach

She just started vomiting foamy bile, this morning. She hasn't eaten her food. She is an 8+ year old <5 lb Pomeranian, that I adopted 2 years ago. I don't know of anything she has gotten into.

If this just started this morning, I'm not surprised that she hasn't eaten her food. It's not terrible if she doesn't eat for a day or so. If you have some lean ground beef, you can boil it in water until cooked and then drain off the water into the sink. Make some plain white rice and mix it up with the prepared ground beef. She should like the smell and flavor of this to eat a little bit, and it will settle her stomach in the process.

If she's not feeling well after today, you may want to take her to the vet for a check-up.

You can give her pepsid ac that will settle her stomach. If you take her to a vet ask him to give you some propectalin, in case you need it in the future. You can also buy it online. Good to have on hand.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

thank you. I haven't given her anything, yet, and she seems to have settled down. Still a little subdued (for her), but I just greeted her and her tail is wagging. I worry, because she was older when I got her, and I have lost 2 dogs during the month of December in the last 4 years, so I was petrified. She's never been ill, since I got her.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.