He won't stop yowling when i lay down...

He won't stop yowling when i lay down...

Title^^

Me and only me. Boyfriend doesn't have any issues unless im also sleeping at the same time. I go to lay down, kitty yowls. Hes about 4-5 months old now. This just started happening about 2 days ago. The second my head hits the pillow, its yowls. I've tried food, ignoring him, playing a bit before bed, tossing him in another room, checking all of his things and i have no clue what to do. The SECOND i get up and go back into the living room hes fine, even if boyfriend is still laying down in bed. If my boyfriend gets up and goes into the other room though, kitty still yowls.
    If i manage to ignore the yowling he will jump on me and bite me until I literally cannot handle it anymore. It even happens if i try to take a nap because I am so exhausted. I just CANNOT lay down without him screaming for hours. Please help idk what to do anymore and I love him, I don't want to have to give him away but I am losing hours of sleep

take him to bed with you, cuddle him and he'll lay beside you and go to sleep. Or you get another kitten, they'd keep each other company and cuddle together. He doesn't want to be alone
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.