I need mouse help!

I need mouse help!

Hello, I need mouse help. We got 3 mice from the pet store on Christmas. We found out one of the mice was a boy and removed him as fast as we could (the next day or the day after that). Now I think one of the mice are pregnant! She is living with another female mouse at the moment. Please answer the following questions as soon as possible: Should we separate both female mice? And if so, when? How do we know if she is really pregnant? Do we need to go to the vet when/if they are born? Is it OK to keep the baby and the mommy in a carrier if she does have her babies? Or does she need to stay in her 20-gallon aquarium? Where should I put my other mouse? If there is anymore information I need to know on how to take care of baby mice, please also let me know. One more thing I think I should mention: We have an 80-ml water bottle in their cage. I checked it around 9:30 last night and it was about half way full. This morning I checked it around 6:30 and it was completely empty! I checked to see if it was leaking and it was not. Is it OK for the mice to be drinking this much? Last week, I refilled the bottle once and it wasn't even empty. PLEASE HELP! Sorry for such a long post.

Thank you so much!
    -Jada

Can you help me? I need help ASAP!!!
    Edit: and also thank you!

Sorry, I can't help. Never had mice.

Welcome!
    My chickens are outside...for good!

Get another tank and keep them separate. You'll know if she's pregnant if she has babies, they don't need your help in caring for them, the mom will take care of them.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.