Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

In Loving Memory Of Lady G.

Nice videos of your sweet girl, I liked to see her climb the ladder. I know you miss her terribly, it will get better over time but she'll never leave your heart.

Lady G. was a pretty kitty. I am glad you took videos of her. You will alawys miss her and she will never be forgotten because of the love that was shaired. I hope you find peace in your loss of a loved one who was truly special.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Nice videos of your sweet girl, I liked to see her climb the ladder. I know you miss her terribly, it will get better over time but she'll never leave your heart.
    Thank you very much, Alpha1. It was a blessing, and an honor, having her in my life. And I'll proudly continue to tell the world about her, and how much she meant to me. It's the least I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by CatMom1994 View Post
    Lady G. was a pretty kitty. I am glad you took videos of her. You will alawys miss her and she will never be forgotten because of the love that was shaired. I hope you find peace in your loss of a loved one who was truly special.
    Thank you very much, CatMom1994. I took several photos and videos of her over the years, but I wish I'd taken a million more. Her and I had a lot of fun together. Honestly, I don't know who had the most fun, her or me. I dearly miss all the simple, fun little things we used to do together. I miss her sitting up here on this desk, watching squirrel and bird videos on youtube with her. Her little head was all over the place watching those videos. Too cute!

Here is another short video of her. And as usual, I am talking to her with a goofy voice. I used my iPad Pro to take this video, and at the time, she hadn't got used to me getting all up in her face with it, like I could with the phone. Plus, I have a bulky white protective case on it, so she was probably wondering what in the world I had in my hands. She was such a joy to spend time with. I loved every minute of it!

And this is for you, Lady G.

I love you, punkin! For as long as I walk this earth, I will carry you in my heart. You will NEVER be forgotten! And I miss you dearly! I love you! I love you! I love you! Oh my goodness, I love you so much!
    RIP Lady G.
    2007 - January 14, 2019
    I love you, and miss you dearly! I will never forget you, girl!

She seemed to enjoy hamming it up for the camera, nice that you took some videos of her to remember her by. We all use goofy voices when talking to our furbabies.

She seemed to enjoy hamming it up for the camera, nice that you took some videos of her to remember her by. We all use goofy voices when talking to our furbabies.
    Thank you, Alpha1. It took her a few times to get used to me sticking a camera phone in her face. My phone would make a shutter noise when taking pictures, and she didn't like that. But I turned that noise off after realizing I could do so. After that, she was okay with me taking pictures of her, for the most part. She was a lot of fun to me. Bless her heart!
    RIP Lady G.
    2007 - January 14, 2019

Two months ago today, my dear Lady G. was taken from me. These past two months have been filled with incredible sadness without my little girl. I am going about my daily life, functioning, but the pain is still very much there. I have smiled a few times the last couple of days or so, thinking of her, So that's good, I guess. We had such a wonderful life together. A life full of love, and precious memories, which I promise you, I will never forget. Lady G. was an angel.

Here are a few more memories of that precious, little girl. I just randomly picked a few. Wish I could post them all! LOL

Lady G. (2.14.2015) (R).jpg

2013-07-14 09-10-33 (R).jpg

Lady G. Storm Irma (Sept. 11, 2017) (R).jpg

Lady G. (January 29, 2018) (R).jpg

Lady G. (March 4, 2009) (R).jpg

I love you, punkin! Missing you like crazy!
    RIP Lady G.
    2007 - January 14, 2019

I love seeing her photos, she was such a sweet and beautiful girl. Rest peacefully Lady G.

She's a pretty cat! Love those pictures! RIP.
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Her video is adorable! Was a sweet cat.
    I love my chicks and they love me!

I love seeing her photos, she was such a sweet and beautiful girl. Rest peacefully Lady G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furballs&dogbones View Post
    She's a pretty cat! Love those pictures! RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yetidog37 View Post
    Her video is adorable! Was a sweet cat.
    Thank you all very much!
    RIP Lady G.
    2007 - January 14, 2019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.