Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In Loving Memory Of Lady G.

In Loving Memory Of Lady G.

2013-03-24 16-57-04.jpg

I'm devastated. I lost my sweet cat in the early morning hours of January 14, 2019. I was away when she was killed outside. I've had her for about 12 years, and man, this is killing me. She brought so much joy to my life. She was such an awesome cat. I couldn't do anything outside without her by my side. If she was off somewhere and heard me outside, she'd come running to me. We were best friends. She stayed inside and out. But she loved it outside, and I allowed her to be free, as a cat should be. She knew she was loved dearly. And I know she loved me too. I took good care of her. She was happy and full of life till the very end. She still loved to play and climb trees. Her and I had a lot of fun together. She always made me smile. She even made me cry when she was alive by simply looking at her, as I felt incredibly blessed to have her in my life. She was so beautiful and awesome! My life will never be the same without her. She was that special to me.

I miss that cute little dance she'd do at feeding time. She would always shake her tail when she was about to get fed, or simply when she was excited. I've never seen anything like it.

I miss those days and nights she slept by my side, hogging up the bed with her feet all over me.

I miss those crazy sharp claws digging into my legs, while she laid in my lap.

I miss her getting up on this desk and laying all over my keyboard and mouse cord, getting all in the way. She demanded attention, and I was happy to give it to her.

I miss talking to her. I talked to her all the time. She would even meow back in response. We may not have understood what each other was saying, but we always had each other to talk to.

I miss calling her all those nicknames I called her.

I miss playing with her.

I simply miss everything about her. She was truly a special cat.

I thank the man above for blessing me with her in my life these past 12 years or so. She always put a smile on my face. When I was down, she was there to cheer me up. When I was sick, she knew it, and stayed by my side. I will never forget that. I love animals, and this cat meant the world to me. I will never forget her. I am truly heartbroken, and miss her dearly! God, I miss her so much!

Please, you all give your pet a hug and kiss for me. They truly are our best friends.

Link to a few more photos of her. https://imgur.com/a/LwnhQB1

RIP Lady G.
    2007 to January 14, 2019
    Thank you for being an awesome friend. I love you with all my heart! I will never forget you!

2013-03-24 16-57-56.jpg

Lady G. (April 29, 2018) (2).jpg

Lady G. (July 15, 2015) (7).jpg

Lady G. (March 15, 2018) (2).jpg

Very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Lady G.

I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful cat! Always missed.......
    My chickens are outside...for good!

Rest peacefully Lady G. Jeffrey, she was a beautiful girl, I know you're hurting and missing her terribly, you were blessed to have each other. My condolences for your loss.

very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Time is the only thing that will make the grief lessen somewhat, you will never forget her but she is living in your heart
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thank y'all for the comforting words. It's been extremely hard.

So sorry for your loss. She will never be forgotten. You're in my thoughts and prayers. She's a beautiful cat.
    I do a podcast about pets with my sister called: FurBalls & DogBones - A great resource for all things pets!
    Help all the pets you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Furballs&dogbones View Post
    So sorry for your loss. She will never be forgotten. You're in my thoughts and prayers. She's a beautiful cat.
    Thank you very much. I truly appreciate that. Everyone that knows me, knew how much she meant to me.

I still can't believe my Lady G. is gone. And it still hasn't gotten any easier. It's terrible going through this. I've been crying every single day. I think of her all the time. It's hard not to think of her. She was such a loving little friend. She made me feel so special, and dearly loved. I certainly tried to make her feel the same. She knew how much I cared for her. That little girl meant the world to me.

A couple videos of my precious, little girl. I always talked to her with a silly voice, just like we all do with kids.

Thank you for being a part of my life, Lady G. Thank you for all the love and happiness you brought into my life. Thank you for being such an awesome, loving friend. Thank you for all the wonderful memories you have given me. The happiness we shared together, and all the love you showed me, will never be forgotten. You will always be in my heart, punkin. You will always be loved! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!

Rest in peace, my awesome, precious, Lady G.

sku1440089.png
    RIP Lady G.
    2007 - January 14, 2019
    I love you, and miss you dearly! I will never forget you, girl!

She had a sweet little mew in that video. She is still feeling your love....hugs.

Thanks, Alpha. Much appreciated, my friend.
    RIP Lady G.
    2007 - January 14, 2019

Most of us here have suffered a loss like you are doing now. We know what you are going through. You never really get over them, you just learn to live without them
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I lost my precious, Lady G., a month ago today, on January 14. I'm still hurting over her death. It's hard to even put into words how upsetting this has been for me, or how much she meant to me. I've only been this upset once in my life, and that was when my dear mother died. This has been an incredibly difficult thing for me to go through. Only those who have been through it, can fully understand. I know it's never easy to lose a loved one. Some just hurt us more than others. Lady G. was such a sweet, little friend / family member. I miss everything about her! Gosh, I miss her like crazy!

Happy Valentines day, Lady G. I love and miss you dearly, girl!

Valentines Heart.jpgsku1440089.png
    RIP Lady G.
    2007 - January 14, 2019

Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
    My chickens are outside...for good!

My heart still aches like crazy for my little girl. Just wanted to share 2 more videos of her (Parts 1 and 2). They were taken back in 2014. She loved to climb trees, up on the truck, and anything else around the house. I was lucky enough to get a video of her climbing this ladder. Her and I had so much fun together.

RIP Lady G.
    2007 - January 14, 2019

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.