Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Giving our "tiger" a course of tablets. Epic fail!

I bet your kitty cats are spoilt rotten Catmom & Alpha1. 😁 Those little furry faces sure tug at the heartstrings. That's why we had to keep all the kittens. To help them come into the world and watch them grow, they're family now.

There are so many reasons beyond their adorable faces to keep all four kittens. Watching them come into the world makes a lifetime separation impossible for others like you.

I can't show you a picture of Daisy until somebody with the same terrible operating system makes it possible to upload files of any size directly from the pictures folder.

Yes. Photos aren't very obvious are they, especially when you're on the phone or tablet. If you look at the top bar on your screen, there's 3 dots on the right. Touch them and get the drop down and select the desktop option. Then you'll get the usual options to add pics etc. It took me a while to find it but there's always a way. 😋

I only use a desktop.

Oh. My computer browser shows all the options. I had to use it to post the kittens when I first joined. I used Chrome/Ecosia on all my tech.

It has nothing to do with hte browser. I am complaining about copying images from the pictures gallery on my computer. It can't be done on a Mac, apparently.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.