Do NOT talk to the parrot!

Do NOT talk to the parrot!

A joke I just found doing some follow up research on some replies given to me by a wonderful member here about my somewhat sad or angry African Gray parrot. This is pretty good!

"Mrs. Peterson phoned the repairman because her dishwasher quit working. He couldn't accommodate her with an "after-hours" appointment and since she had to go to work, she told him, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dish washer, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check. By the way, I have a large rotweiler inside named Killer; he won't bother you. I also have a parrot, and whatever you do, do not talk to the bird!"

Well, sure enough the dog, Killer, totally ignored the repairman, but the whole time he was there, the parrot cursed, yelled, screamed, and about drove him nuts.

As he was ready to leave, he couldn't resist saying, "You stupid bird, why don't you shut up!"

To which the bird replied, "Killer, get him!!!""

Funny Brian!

I figured you'd like that one, suprised alnoble hasn't seen it!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDouglas View Post
    I figured you'd like that one, suprised alnoble hasn't seen it!
    Alnoble likely doesn't have much time to browse all the forums, with her newly adopted African Greys and the other little ones who share her loving home with her, only 24 hours in a day, LOL...http://www.petforums.com/members/aln...ppy-family-28/

Cool joke, Brian! I could imagine that happening to me. I never got along with parrots too well. I think that the only bird for me is a canary! Those parrot beaks make me shiver!

Yea, my parrot has a bite on him, too, R.! Hurts when he gets me, got me earlier while I was locking his door lol (I'm trying to cure some cage rage with him, is what we figure is his issue here).

Alpha, look at all those pets! She is a very happy master! I don't know how she does it. Lots of love, but like you said, the time! Not enough time in the day!

My African Grey made chop meat out of my hand, LOL. Alnoble is a very happy master, with very happy pets. Love shows through there, it's the perfect home for all.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.