Our Pom Watches TV....

Our Pom Watches TV....

Our Pomeranian (Sheeba) who is all of 9 months old with a broken leg likes to sit on our lap in the evenings while we watch TV..

We (my wife and I) both have recliners and the pooch loves to creep along our legs and stretch out while she watches the big screen TV..

Well, should any animal come on TV, she will actually talk to it and should it be a horse, she will actually give one slight bark at the horse.. Should she hear another dog bark, she will answer it..
    Very interesting watching her watch TV.. Better than some of the programs on these days.. Her head goes from side to side as she watches..
    Other than animals, she watches the movement of the screen and often talks to it..

I was just wondering if any other animal does that.. Obviously ours isn't unique in that.. Does anyone else have a pet that does that as well ??

Our dog watches the TV sometimes when there's animals on, and the cat has been a long-time television fan for many shows...

Our Shepherd likes to watch the RSPCA advert when it comes on and sometimes watches when there are shows with animals in them.

C'mon..
    And we think animals are dumb ??

Think again.. They are in many cases much smarter than we are....

As far as I am concerned, I enjoy every moment of our Pom and wouldn't trade her for anything...
    Give her love and we get it back 10 fold.....

Well said Steve, I feel the same way!

My shih-poo will occasionally watch TV but, if he catches us watching him then he'll turn away lol

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.