Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Loki Being Bad

Wink Bird's Eye View

Wanting to get a 'bird's eye view'...

I just love seeing Loki out when you are camping! He looks so happy and at home. I saw a cat the other day, when I was walking our dog, that reminded me of Loki...although not nearly as handsome

That is such a beautiful area you were in. Lucky you!

Loki having a great time, that is a lovely camping spot too.

Lived in Florissant, Missouri for 24 years, but now I live in Ohio.
    These photos are cute, he kind of matches with the truck. He's so cute and fluffy. The last photo here looks like a portrait of him by the trees.

Talking Loki's One Year Anniversary With Us

Well, today it's been exactly one year since we brought our little guy home with us. As you see in the photo, Hans was never around cats at all, and he was wondering who this mysterious little visitor was that was now sharing our home. It's so easy for me to spoil Loki, he's such a good, affectionate, smart and wonderful cat. He loves Hans, and they get along so well...it's been a great first year for all of us.

Oh my gosh. That's Loki when he was small? He's a bobbed Manx. They're so adorable! Do they try to hypnotize you with their eyes and manipulate you into giving them food? LOL.

Happy Gotcha Day, Loki.

It's good that Hans and Loki go along well. Speaking of, who's the more dominant of the two? Often times, when a dog and cat co-habituate, the more dominant one would be the cat and not the dog.

I have also noticed that you have a thing for gray and silver.

It seems like the cat dominates the dog, but there are times when playing that the cat knows his place and respects Hans. All in all they're very friendly and gentle with each other, no matter who's doing the dominating at the moment. If you want, go to my profile page you'll see some albums with pics of the two together, click on "more" to see all albums.

LOL, no Loki doesn't hypnotize me and manipulate me into giving him food. He's really not food-driven, but he enjoys any special treats I give, easy to spoil that one.

We've has Standard Schnauzers for so many years now, and they only come in two colors, black and pepper and salt, both of us prefer the latter. The cat just happened to be that color. We looked at some Manx kittens, and we had a long-haired chocolate Cymric female in mind, but Loki stole our hearts and we ended up taking him instead.

Happy Birthday Loki! Love the picture of Loki with Hans. Both are beautiful. Isn't it amazing how fast a year can go?

I know, my husband and I were just saying that it seems like yesterday when we brought that little fluffball home with us. He's been with us for a year now, but he's over a year old...his birthday is August 14, 2011.

Happy belated Birthday Loki, you have certainly grown into a handsome young man in that 12 months, along with your big brother. lovely pic Alpha1.

Loki Watching Me Enjoy Dessert

Loki with me in the kitchen, watching me enjoy my Tiramisu...

...dog approaching

I just love the way Loki is sittin there watching you, so relaxed

LOL that is one content kitty! Gorgeous x

Loki's Mom

This is Gretel, Loki's mom...

GRETEL (LOKI'S MOM).jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.