Hello from Phoenix, AZ!

Phoenix, AZ

Hello from Phoenix, AZ!

Hi All!

I'm still getting acquainted with the forum, so I'm just stopping in to introduce myself. My name is Jackie, but all of my friends usually call me Jak.

I'm in Phoenix, AZ. I have 3 dogs that I adopted/rescued - a Jack Russell named Sparky, a Boxer named Duke, and a Chihuahua named Pepper. What a odd mix of critters, huh? I don't have any horses at the moment, but I miss them and still love them. I do have friends with horses, so I do still get to be around them as often as I can.

I just moved back to Phoenix after living away for 20+ years. Over the last few years I have been donating my time/talent to rescues & shelters and hope that I can continue to do that here in Phoenix. I also had the priveledge of working with some rescue horses at an equine sanctuary in Ohio while I was there and can hopefully hook up with some similar organizations here in Arizona.

Here are some photos of my motley crew of pooches. Hope you all are having a great day!

Hello Jak, welcome to Pet Forums! Great photos of Pepper, Duke and Sparky, lovely dogs!

Glastonbury, England
    A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Jak.

Lovely pets - and lovely photos. You have a real talent there.

hello welcome to the forum you have a beautiful boxer

South Wales, UK
    Welcome to the forum, what lovely babies you have

Hello Jak welcome, your dogs are beautiful and your photographs of them are excellent.

Wow, these are all your works?!? They're beautiful. I especially love how you capture their eyes. A friend of mine is a big fan of artworks and she's a dog lover too. She has an Etsy shop and a traveling caravan. I'm not sure where she lives but if you intend to sell your artworks to help dog rescues and shelters, I am sure she could help you with it.

Here's her blog Roxy the Travelling Dog. You might even meet people and get featured.

Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to the Forum.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.