Pamper Your Furry Friends!

Pamper Your Furry Friends!

Hi Everyone!

I'm a newbie on this forum and wanted to tell you all about my latest adventure. I've just recently opened up a little home based business making handcrafted items to pamper pets. 'Pet Gifter' combines my love of animals with my newest passion : sewing!

If you love to spoil your pets then please come by and check out the brand new website at www.petgifter.com
    There are lots of beautiful bandanas for your dogs, each one with a cute little decorative button! We have sturdy tug toys too, pet placemats and nap spots for cats and small dogs. In the next couple of months new products will be released including collars and leashes, treat pouches and crate pads!

Pet Gifter has a facebook page too where you can get all the latest news, see sneak peeks of new products and happy customer photos. There are links to the facebook page on our website, and be sure to click 'Like' as we will be having special offers and give aways for our Facebook Fans!

I've attached a picture of my golden retriever 'Boo' modelling one of the bandanas from the 'Love' Collection. There are lots of bandana designs on the website, and more will be added shortly. I am currently working on the 'Sun & Fun' Summer Collection which will feature beach scenes, flip flops and ice-cream!

Pet Gifter is based in Montreal, but will ship all over. There is FREE shipping for all our Canadian and US customers, so the product prices you see on the website are what you pay, no surprises at checkout! For international shipping, please read the Shipping page on our website and follow the directions there.

I hope to have the pleasure of one day making something special to pamper your pet :-)

All the best,
    Natalie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Will you be carrying any items for small animals in the future?

Hi Apokolips!

As in guinea pigs? ;-) I love that you rescue them, that's wonderful!
    So far my products have been aimed at dogs and cats, but i don't see why i couldn't make a cute little bandana for a guinea pig! I can make a bandana in any size, no problem there.
    Do your guinea pigs wear collars? ;-) My bandanas are made to slip through the collar, but i could adapt them and make a bandana that has snaps or velcro or that can be tied.
    I wonder if i could find guinea pig fabric somewhere....i'll have to look around!

What items did you have in mind?

Cuddle cups and cuddle sacks and things, mostly. My boys would kill me if i tried to put them in bandanas!

hahaha! Aww, that's too bad, i would have loved to have seen a guinea pig in a bandana! ;-)

I have not made a cuddle sack yet, but i am definitely open to the idea! It would be great to cater to the guinea pig clientele :-)
    Let me see what i can do and i will get back to you soon...

Thanks!

Hi!
    So i did some research, found some tutorials, and here it is:
    Pet Gifter's very first guinea pig 'Cuddle Cup'!
    What do you think?

Image.jpg

Sorry I think I may have used the wrong name, I'm not very familiar with the guinea pig lingo yet ;-)
    i realized that what I made is not a cuddle cup, it's a snuggle sack, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I am now looking into making tunnels!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.