Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bird Photos

Lightbulb Bird Photos

Please add to this thread with any interesting bird photos you may come across, or take on your own.

Tropical Birds in Love

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ~Immanual Kant~

Here's a photo I took of a Robin looking for Spring... I bet she would have preferred the environment your photos came out of!

DSCF4196.jpg

Great photo skarlett88! Yeah, but her plump little belly shows that she's fareing very well.

Swan with babies photos taken by my nephew...(enlargements in my Nature album)

Swans.jpgSwans and Babies.jpgSwan Babies (Cygnets).jpg

me and my sun canures. They are 1-2 years old. One is named Heyoka (means clown or jester in lakota) and one is named Ikabu (drumstick in lakota) They are a lot of fun, and SO FUNNY! I just love my birds.

I know I look like I'm like 14 but I'm not, i'm 21 thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by princess-sprinkles View Post
    me and my sun canures. They are 1-2 years old. One is named Heyoka (means clown or jester in lakota) and one is named Ikabu (drumstick in lakota) They are a lot of fun, and SO FUNNY! I just love my birds.

Beautiful, happy birds with fun names...how cool! Also, looking younger is good, especially when you're old.

Quote Originally Posted by princess-sprinkles View Post

Aww that's such a great pic! Beautiful birds.
    I know what you mean about being mistaken for so young. I am 23, and people still think I'm 17 maybe 18 even though I'm MARRIED haha >_<

Love all the pics, princess-sprinkles, your birds are really pretty and you are lucky to look so young and pretty yourself.Excuse my ignorance but what is lakota?

Smile Scratch Right There

Oh yes, scratch right there!

Lovely pic Alpha 1

thank you! Lakota is a type of native american that me and my mom's side of the family is from.

Thanks for your reply princess-sprinkles, I thought it might be Indian but wasn' quite sure.

Baby Birds (photo by Dwight Dyke)

Blue and Gold Macaw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.