A Dog's Philosophy
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure
3. When loved ones come home, always run and greet them.
4. When it’s in your best interest, always practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
6.Take naps and always stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you’re not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle
13. Delight in the simple joys of a long walk.
14. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
15. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
16. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
17. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
18. No matter how often you are criticized, don’t buy into the guilt thing
and pout. Run right back and make friends.
Dogs are smart. This sounds like good advice for us human folk too. Especially #2, 6, and 17! ^_^
lol, skarlett about number 17
sounds like rules we should all live by! Ah, the life of a dog. So charming :>
Don't you dance when you're happy? hehe, I know it's silly ^_^ This makes me happy.
Originally Posted by princess-sprinkles
Tags for this Thread