Pups in China Painted With Toxic Varnish and Sold - New Craze

Angry Pups in China Painted With Toxic Varnish and Sold - New Craze

Can't believe what they're doing to these dogs...http://www.odditycentral.com/animals...ue-breeds.html

Unbelievable. Sadly, animal welfare awareness is light years behind the UK & US - as this underlines.

If anyone did this in England the RSPCA would have them in front of a magistrate before the varnish had dried!!!

I hate people that abuse defenseless animals, somebody should do that to them.

Yet another example of terrible cruelty from China. About a year ago I remember reading about Chinese traders selling live sea creatures sealed in key fobs as a novelty.

That's awful. I hate that China is always famous for its cheap and crappy stuff (pardon me for my bluntness). I know Chinese people in our country are hard workers and most of them are perceived as misers.

Anyway, this is too cheap for me. How can people do this... sell dogs like this... and once they get abandoned, officials get to clean the "mess" up by bashing their bodies in public streets. It's the harsh reality of it.

There are dyes that could be used that are not toxic, and would be better than doing something that they know will kill the poor little fellow. I cant see why anyone would even spend money to buy a puppy that they knew would just die in a few days, so this crazy idea makes no sense to me at all, and is a horrible way for the dog to be treated, knowing it will suffer and die.
    I remember reading about the little lambs that were clipped and sold as "Poodles", which was terrible as well, especially since the new "Poodle" didnt eat the food they tried to feed it, and many of those died because the owners had no idea what kind of an animal they had even bought.

Ooh, that's terrible Happyflowerlady! I never heard about the lambs before, how cruel and heartless.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.