Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey Ladies & Gents!

Hey Ladies & Gents!

Hi i'm neil and i'm a newbie here! Not so with pets..

I have a 4th generation 3-year old female dalmatian named Cheeney, an ex-stray cat named Panda bear, a female syrian hamster, a young malaysian box turtle, an asian white-lipped treefrog, 2 fire-bellied newts, a pair of albino african clawed frogs, a male betta splendens, a 4-year old male lutino cockatiel, a 2-month old female sugar glider, 4 hedgehogs (last week there were 6), 7 mature female tarantulas, 78 scorpions (mostly broods), 17 lizards and 34 snakes.

I'm active on 14 other forums so i guess it'll become 15 now lol.. For those who can recognize me, hi!

Just wanna expand my pet network and make new friends online.

Good day and cheers!

- Neil

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Neil.

Yooooooooooo!!!! lol. Welcome to the forum .

Hi Neil, welcome to Pet Forums!

Hi Niel. Welcome to the forum.

Can't wait to see how Panda bear looks like.

You have a big family. I am sure it can be quite a challenge to take care.

If you don't mind me asking, how much of the day the entire crew takes up?

Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome! Except you daniel we're virtually everywhere lol

@haopee: except for the skinks, fish, tiel and the turtle, almost everything else is nocturnal. They usually take about 15 minutes a day and 15 minutes during the night. General pet cleaning takes about a couple of hours for everyone. The dog and cat is a family pet. The rest are mine alone haha. Moving house was quite the challenge.

This is cheeney

And this is panda bear

Your cat looks evil with his black eyes.

I know like demons in the 90's series buffy with pure black eyes lol

Cheeny and Panda Bear look very sweet, not evil at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongue Flicker View Post
    Hey everyone thanks for the warm welcome! Except you daniel we're virtually everywhere lol

@haopee: except for the skinks, fish, tiel and the turtle, almost everything else is nocturnal. They usually take about 15 minutes a day and 15 minutes during the night. General pet cleaning takes about a couple of hours for everyone. The dog and cat is a family pet. The rest are mine alone haha. Moving house was quite the challenge.
    Wow. That's a whole lot of little guys to tend to. 78 scorpions... What do you feed them? A friend of mine likes taking care of scorpions. He told me if it were alright if I traded my black lab (that was given to me) for a scorpion. Seriously!?!

I know like demons in the 90's series buffy with pure black eyes lol
    You forgot about Charmed. They have cats errr.... demons with pure black eyes starring as antagonists in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Cheeny and Panda Bear look very sweet, not evil at all.
    She's called panda bear coz when we got her, her ears, paws and tail were all black from filth resembling a skinny panda haha. Just curious how you knew about the aspins; are you Filipino, Fil-Am or a multiracial like me? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by haopee View Post
    Wow. That's a whole lot of little guys to tend to. 78 scorpions... What do you feed them? A friend of mine likes taking care of scorpions. He told me if it were alright if I traded my black lab (that was given to me) for a scorpion. Seriously!?!

You forgot about Charmed. They have cats errr.... demons with pure black eyes starring as antagonists in the series.
    Depending on what scorpion and how many. I have a highly coveted scorpion that only 7 people in the PH have and it costs around PHP 5k already. Out of that 78 only 9 are matured adults the rest are tiny babies. I just crush a bug and they swarm all over it. I feed the adults like twice a month.

Most of my pets are very low maintenance and need only be fed like twice a week wih the exception of my hedgehogs and the sugar glider that feeds once a night.

Yeah, charmed that is so old school. I remember my mom banning me from watching supernatural shows when i was a kid haha

She's called panda bear coz when we got her, her ears, paws and tail were all black from filth resembling a skinny panda haha. Just curious how you knew about the aspins; are you Filipino, Fil-Am or a multiracial like me? Lol
    Poor little Panda Bear, so kind of you to give her such good care now. Haopee told us about the Aspins, and I just decided to start a thread on them.

Oh so that explains it. I'm planning to get a pug, axolotl, an elongated tortoise and an arowana by next year. Hopefully everything is according to plan haha

Hello and welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.