Who will win? (video)

Who will win? (video)

You decide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NI85GYXN8o

That was soo great!! I am very, very impressed with how well trained your doggies are. I couldn't possibly choose one over the other, as they are just too cute. Nice video, very well put together, and I thought it was super fun with the song and all.

I would suck as a judge, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by skarlett88 View Post
    That was soo great!! I am very, very impressed with how well trained your doggies are. I couldn't possibly choose one over the other, as they are just too cute. Nice video, very well put together, and I thought it was super fun with the song and all.

I would suck as a judge, lol.
    Lol, thanks for watching and replying. I'm wondering what to teach them now x

Very cute, close tie for sure! Jumping over a plank of wood or other object is easy to teach and fun for them. Set one up in the yard supported on either end with something like cinder blocks. Also, plank walking, level and at angle. Fetching the newspaper is a nice trick, comes in handy every morning for us.

Thanks, they do agility so jumping over hurdles and walking on a plank they know already. We don't get a paper delivered -plus they are only little dogs! x

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.