Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Wildlife Chat, News and Photos

I've got a few wild animal shots I could share (probably mostly monkeys lol)

Just saw this, great photos there, did you take them yourself? By the way, welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Just saw this, great photos there, did you take them yourself? By the way, welcome to the forum!
    Thank you

Yes I did, the first two monkey shots (Rhesus Macaques) were taken in Hong Kong, the second two monkey shots (Long-tailed Macaques) were taken in Cambodia.

Then it's a Cuban Curley-tailed Lizard, Then Borneo reptiles; Common Sun Skink, Juvenile Wagler's Pit Viper, and Finally a Green Crested Lizard!
    Last edited by Cat001; 11-10-2017 at 07:51 AM.

You're a talented photographer, you must have a very good camera too!

Photography's one of my main hobbies ^_^ I recently upgraded my camera this year while in Japan (got a good deal on it!). It's a Canon 5D mk IV. For my animal shots I mainly use a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS lens with 2x II Extender or a Canon 85mm f/1.2 L II Lens. My main job though is stacking shelves lol, this is where all of my money goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat001 View Post
    Photography's one of my main hobbies ^_^ I recently upgraded my camera this year while in Japan (got a good deal on it!). It's a Canon 5D mk IV. For my animal shots I mainly use a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS lens with 2x II Extender or a Canon 85mm f/1.2 L II Lens. My main job though is stacking shelves lol, this is where all of my money goes!
    I thought your main job is some sort of zoologist after reading your amazing posts about snake behaviors.
    Rescued is my favorite breed. Don't shop, adopt!

I love your photos of monkeys Thanks for sharing.
    “Save a life and save a stray”

I have been saying for some time that I need to start sending off my CV, my main goal is to work in-situ in wildlife conservation (working with reptiles would be perfect!), but I have anxiety disorder which has been holding me back a bit. I've got a BSc (Hons) in Zoo Biology (I was inspired to study animals after my sister came home with a snake one day - JD the corn snake ignited my passion), but since graduating I've explored the idea of using my photography as a career but finding it too stressful so I've got to get that dream conservation career started.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.