Rescue of Blue from Life of Dog Fights....He's Happy Now in Loving Home

Thumbs up Rescue of Blue from Life of Dog Fights....He's Happy Now in Loving Home

Story (and video) of Blue, the dog named for his beautiful blue eyes, who was rescued from an owner who was participating in dog fighting. Read about the woman who adopted him, and gave him a second chance at a peaceful and loving home...http://www.aspca.org/blog/aspca-happy-tails-blues-story

wow what a great story. It sickens me to think that there are people that dog fight. it gives all dogs especially pitbulls a bad name and it makes me so angry.

Me too, I've seen some animal cop shows on cable TV where they show the poor bait dogs on death's door, and the other dogs all scarred up, those people should all be behind bars, and never allowed to own a pet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Me too, I've seen some animal cop shows on cable TV where they show the poor bait dogs on death's door, and the other dogs all scarred up, those people should all be behind bars, and never allowed to own a pet again.
    I think people who do not value animal and human life should be incarcerated. It's one thing to see people fight because this is a choice, but breeding animals as if it were their purpose is just abominable. People who breed dog fighters should be screwed to the one hundred millionth time. Nobody deserves to be cruelly mangled for the sake of other people's profit. This goes for horse fights and whatever animals fights there are.

P.S. I hate what they do to bait dogs. It's just too unbearable.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.