10 Week Old Bengal Kittens Playing

Smile 10 Week Old Bengal Kittens Playing

Here's a video of some very cute 10 week old Bengal kittens playing together...

Alpha, wouldn't you want one of these sweet bengal babies?
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Lol, no Linda, but I would love to be there hugging them and playing with them.

but if you had your own you could hug him and play with him all the time.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    but if you had your own you could hug him and play with him all the time.
    No second cats here anymore, my Manx boy is plenty to cuddle and play with....had a Manx in the past too, love the breed probably as much as you love Bengals.

Loki is a pretty cat, I understand how you love him, guess we all love our babies no matter what they are.

Terrible experience last night, around 11 o'clock I decided to watch something I had taped on tv. Phoenix and I were sharing a snack when I felt something on the back of my neck, thought it was a big bug, I jumped up and it was a mouse, it had run across my neck and was just sitting on the back of the chair watching me. I hate rodents! The bengal was in his tree and I picked him up and once he saw the mouse he was on it, suicide by cat. He grabbed the mouse, nanny came over to see what was going on, he growled and hissed at her, he dropped the mouse, it ran in the bathroom followed by the bengal. Needless to say it didn't make it out alive

I don't like mice either, luckily I've only had a couple make it into my house in a long, long time. I have a Ketch-All trap in my storage shed which is overrun by mice, caught quite a few, hoping I got a few of the breeders. Living next to an open field doesn't help, and I'm sure you're in a natural wooded location too with lots of mice around.

less mice than before, they are bengal toys. Nothing gets by him. I should have named him mousetrap

much sweet bengal <3 for them.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.