Hey guys!

My name is Alison Parker and I am a film director in Vancouver, BC, Canada. If you're a ferret lover, you might be familiar with my films Jake & Jasper: A Ferret Tale or The Magic Ferret. If not, please check them out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheMagicFerret and www.facebook.com/TheFerretMovie! I've also been a ferret owner for the past five years. I used to have two ferrets, but my little movie star Falcor the Ferret sadly passed away on May 12 2014. But I still have Frisco. He's 5.

I'm posting here today because I have an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in investing in my next film, Santa's Little Ferrets. It's a half hour Christmas TV Special that tells the story of how Santa really delivers the presents on Christmas Eve - with the help of three highly trained ferrets! It also feature an adorable chihuahua for you dog lovers!

SLF3_smaller.jpg SLF1_smaller.jpg SLF2_smaller.jpg

We plan to sell this film on DVD, digital downloads, Video on Demand, as well as to TV Networks around the world. We are also producing merchandise to go along with it - specifically stuffed ferrets and Christmas stockings. As always, it is my goal to change the way the world views ferrets! I only portray ferrets in positive and accurate ways in my movies. As owners of different dog breeds can relate to I'm sure, ferrets have a bad rap in this world due in part to how they are misrepresented in Hollywood, and I aim to change that.

We are currently reaching out to organizations and individuals who may be interested in making a minimum investment of $5K or $10k. We are offering a percentage of profits in return along with two Executive Producer credits and logo placement for your animal shelter or business in the end credits. I would love to see a percentage of the profits go to helping animals around the world, which is why I'm posting here.

We are currently 90% funded already through ferret loving private investors, and if you are interested, please send an email to me asap at ferretnado@gmail.com and I'll send you all the details.

If you'd like to donate a smaller amount, please stay tuned to our Facebook page for updates on our upcoming fundraising campaign. There will be lots of ways to get involved.

www.facebook.com/SantasLittleFerrets

Thanks!

Alison Parker
ferretnado@gmail.com

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4140331/