baby 11 weeks

baby 11 weeks

I think he's going to be a big cat, notice how long he is

he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

I agree, looks like he may be big. How much did your other Bengal weigh?

My other bengal weighed close to 20 pounds. Bengals are a bit bigger than the average cat.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

That's a good size, last time I weighed Loki just in my arms at home, he was just under 13 pounds. He's a little guy.

my siamese only weighs 9 and she is fat, he is going to be double her size. B engals do not look fat, they are long and lean and a very muscular cat. The brat has now discovered my toes. He attacks my sandle and bites my feet.

Cover your tootsies around the brat Bengal! Nine pounds sounds so light, I can't imagine that she's fat. It's been so long since I've had a cat before Loki, the last one was a female Burmese, and she was a tiny little peanut even as an adult.

my daughter had a russian blue, full grown she was only 4 pounds, she always looked like a kitten and she was 14 years old

WOW!!! 4 lbs?? I looked at Russian Blues from a breeder many years ago, and they seemed to be a good size cat. Guess there's exceptions in every case.

She was very tiny, was found a stray on the street, not spayed so who knows how many litters she'd had. My daughter had gone to the shelter to bring some blankets and saw her, they said she was at least 14 years old. They gave her to my daughter because they thought no one would ever adopt her at that age. She lived another three years then developed cancer and had to be put down. My siamese is 5 and fat, when she sits she looks like a pear

I take Loki's weight back, I may have been mistaken. Just weighed him in my arms on my home digital scale, and he was 10.2 pounds. I had put him on the "weight control" version of Blue Buffalo, because he's got a big belly on him, and I thought he might be getting too heavy. But, I don't think just the food caused him to lose that much. He looks pear-like too when sitting.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.