Why I Like Animals More Than People, Puppy Dragged Behind Van, Then Left to Die

Angry Why I Like Animals More Than People, Puppy Dragged Behind Van, Then Left to Die

Luckily a good Samaritan came along and was able to save this little guy...http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1895901

I feel the same way. How people can harm children and animals is beyond me. It just seems this world keeps getting more and more psychopathic.

This is real sad, Alpha. I would have judged him instantly had I not read the entire post. The guy must have been real scared, especially if he was an immigrant. And to top it off, the lack of education can also attribute to his course of action.

Sadly, his choice wasn't the right thing to do. He should have brought the puppy to the vet immediately.

I won't smite him. But I will say to his face, "Shame on you, Walter!"

That is a sad story, and I would have thought that he was a terrible person to do such an awful thing to a puppy; but after i read the whole story, I can at least see how it could happen. If he thought the puppy was dead, and he was afraid, I can understand him getting into a panic, and driving away. That must have been a shock for him, since he had no idea where the puppy came from, let alone how it got tied to his car.
    He should have taken the puppy to the vet, that is for sure; but if he actually thought the puppy was dead already, then he would not have done that either.
    The best part is that the puppy was rescued, and is now recovering.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
    That is a sad story, and I would have thought that he was a terrible person to do such an awful thing to a puppy; but after i read the whole story, I can at least see how it could happen. If he thought the puppy was dead, and he was afraid, I can understand him getting into a panic, and driving away. That must have been a shock for him, since he had no idea where the puppy came from, let alone how it got tied to his car.
    He should have taken the puppy to the vet, that is for sure; but if he actually thought the puppy was dead already, then he would not have done that either.
    The best part is that the puppy was rescued, and is now recovering.

I totally agree with you on this one. It's sad and depressing, for the lack of information and compassion. He panicked.

Hopefully, he doesn't do it again. One thing's for sure, he'd be checking his car every single time he leaves his home.

And yes, the puppy was rescued, which is the bottom line of this story.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.