these two are inseparable

these two are inseparable

''

Phoenix and Orri are always together. Sometimes the siamese joins them but not usually
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Orri seems so mellow for a young cat, it's wonderful to see those two so closely bonded, thanks for the photos!

he's only mellow when he's ready to take a nap. He is a pistol, always into something. But wouldn't have it any other way.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

All that mousin' tuckers him out, lol!

Years back, I used to have an Afghan Hound, and he had been re-homed from a kennel situation where someone had abused him. If you even moved fast around Stanley, or picked up a broom, he was gone in a flash, and hiding.
    His registered name was Longlesson's Constantine, and he had come from a kennel that had champion dogs, but they could not show Stanley because of the fear of people that he had developed.
    Eventually, he learned all about being a family dog, and he loved us.
    We lived out in the country, and one of our pets was a white Silky chicken named Dumb Cluck. Stanley would curl up on the porch for his naps, and the chicken would snuggle right up into his long coat , either between his front legs, or along his side, and that is where she would sleep.
    They were very affectionate with each other, and enjoyed each other's company.

strange how they pick their friends. The most unlikely pair form friendships and I'm sure Stanley would have protected the chicken like I know Phoenix would protect "her kitten".

It is amazing that Stanley liked the chicken. Now the guinea pig was a whole different story.
    We got one for the kids, and Stanley ATE it ! I guess he thought it was related to a rabbit, and would be a good dinner. We had it in a box temporarily, and came back into the room to find no guines pig.
    At first, we just thought it had escaped; but we searched everywhere, and finally found some fluffs of hair near the box the guinea pig was in, and were so shocked when we realized that Stanley had eaten it justhat fast !
    So, the chicken was just lucky that he thought cats and chickens snuggling in his fur was fine.
    After that, we made sure that all small furry rodents were kept up high, and in dog-proof cages !

What a very beautiful photo. When I read the title "these two are inseparable" I was thinking of two dogs but when I opened it, I was amazed since its a dog and a cat. Enjoy each other's company.

they are so much together I call them the odd couple

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    they are so much together I call them the odd couple
    Is Phoenix 'Oscar' and Orri 'Felix'??

I guess Orri is Oscar, he's the messy one. He is always shredding paper, his favorite is toilet paper.

This picture reminded me of Phoenix and Orri, of course, your babies are much more beautiful...but that little kittie can snuggle with me anytime!

So much for dogs and cats not getting along. The big bad shepard and the tiny kittens, whats up with that.

Orri is in a growing spurt, he is so long, he is eight months old now and twice as big as his mother was. He eats 4 packs of the natural balance pouches plus all the fromm dry he wants. I'm always filling the bowl and he will sit on my shoulder and scream in my ear when he wants a packet. Not spoiled or anything.

This is so cute! I had a dog and a cat (whojust thought he was a dog) who were inseparable like this when I was a kid - it was always so cute

I have 4 inseparable, 3 puppies and 1 cat. look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA8SfbrKF7Q

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.