Have you ever wished your pet could talk to you ?

Have you ever wished your pet could talk to you ?

I have always been interested in reading about the people who communicate mentally or telepathically with their pets, horse, or other animal.
    After reading a wonderful book called "Talking with Horses" by Henry Blake, I tried the mentally picturing something technique with my Tennessee Walker, by picturing which fork of the trail I wanted to go down as we approached the fork. Most of the time, she went down the one I was looking at.
    She was also the horse that would be standing out by the front fence waiting for me to get home from town, and the rest of the horses would be still out in the back pasture eating.

I just found this interesting video of a lady who talks with all sorts of animals, not just pets, and I wanted to share it with everyone here who might also be interested in this kind of thing.
    She is talking to a black leopard who has been rehomed from an abusive situation, and is anti-social and afraid to come out of his night-time cage and into his pen.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...lk-to-animals/
    If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. James Herriot

Thanks for sharing that touching video of the black leopard, I will be sharing it with others. I have seen and heard of animal communicators in the past, and honestly, I think that some of them are not what they appear to be. I am happy with what I've seen here.

I do wish my pets could literally talk to me, but I do have a strong connection with them, and many times feel that we are communicating to some degree. Especially when my pets are seriously ill, they will stay very near to me, as if for additional needed support. I'm finding this to be true now, with my Hans, as his health is deteriorating with time.

Alpha, I think that thhe animal communicators are sometimes real, and sometimes fake, a lot like we see in people who claim to be psychics. I believe that some people have real psychic ability; but also some of the ones are only performers. You probably remember when the moners were trapped down in the coal mine (Virginia ?) a few years back. I was listening to Coast to Coast that might, and he had his psychic on the air with him. It was sounding like they might be finding some of them still alive and were bringing them out, and the psychic saiid that she knew all the time that the miners would come out alive.
    Well, then they started actually bringing the moners out, and they were all dead ! People who had been singing and happy were now sobbing and screaming with grief.
    The psychic now proclaimed that she knew all along that they would be found dead. She had a hard time of it because George Noory confronted her on the earlier prediction.
    I think he probably had her on the show again after that, but she lost a lot of credibility with everyone that night .

I think that this lady seemed to be actually communicating something to the leopard. He certainly seemed to change afterward, and become a happier cat.

We had a horse once that we had one of the horse psychics talk with her. She told us that Izzy had problems in her insides and did not want to have babies. We weren't going to do that anyway, and pretty much forgot about the whole thing.
    A year or so later, we had to sell the horses because we were moving across the country. The people that bought Izzy had a stallion and had her bred. She carried the foal fine, but had problemss with the birthing and died.
    When they wrote and told me that, I remembered the pschic telling us that about Izzy. How likely was she to have any idea that this might happen, and be right about it ?
    I have wanted to learn more about this phenomemon, and think that probably at least some of us have this ability, and just don't know how to access and use it.

I would suggest sitting face to face with Hans, hold his face in your hands so that he is looking at you and you have his attention. Then think thoughts of how much you love him, and want him to get well. Visualize yourself holding Hans close to your heart, and tell him your feeling as you visualize them.
    It might or might not work, but it can't possibly hurt anything.
    I have used a similar technique when a dog was growling at me, and I was trying to get safely back out the gate. I imagined the dog being glad to see me, and me petting him, and he stopped growling, and the look in his eyes changed, and he let me walk back out of the gate.
    If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. James Herriot

Yes, Coast has had some psychics who were wrong in their predictions, that's for sure. And they usually hone in on the good quality honest folks, I can imagine the scams from psychics with bad reps, like the ones we used to always see on TV ads.

Interesting about your horse, it would be nice to have a professional communicator come in and talk to our pets. I have looked into my pets eyes in the past and had some quiet knowing moments with them. I see Jackson Galaxy having some form of communication with troubled cats in the show My Cat From Hell.

As far as the growling dog, I really feel strongly that they sense our fear or uncertainty, or nervousness. If we can momentarily overcome that ourselves, they will react in turn.

They do 'speak' with their eyes, their ears, their tails, the tilt of their head - and even their teeth sometimes ...
    Most of all they 'speak' in the language of love.
    If you have ever had a dog come and sit at your side, then turn its head to look up at you, the look of love in their eyes ... Not even a poet could capture that sentiment in words and do it justice.

The eyes of an animal also 'speak' of ​spirit and soul ...

To communicate through thought. I would certainly believe it possible.

On the Other Side communication is by thought transference, so one will be able to converse with one's pets (they'll all be there) or any animal.
    On the earth plane, I would thought to do this would require quite a high degree of psychic ability. So I think better to strive to understand their animal gestures and mannerisms.

Moreover 'we' need to listen to our hearts...
    If animals could speak, what a shameful tale of man's abuse they would have to tell.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.