Digital pet portraits! Cats, dogs, snakes, horses, birds, turtles....

Cool Digital pet portraits! Cats, dogs, snakes, horses, birds, turtles....

Hello everyone!

I have been painting with traditional media and have moved on to digital painting, and as a huge animal lover, I figured this would be a great place to meet some like minded people and get the word out about my art.

These unique, custom paintings make great home decor, memorabilia, and gifts. Mostly cats and dogs but love to paint horses and birds as well, maybe someday I will get a commission for a tarantula... love memorializing fur babies

Everything is custom - sizing, colors, style, etc. I keep in contact with you and keep you informed of the progress so you get exactly what you want. Portraits start at $35 for digital file ONLY: you get the file and can get prints, several different sizes, can use on websites or social media. Prints are also offered and I can get you the additional cost from my print supplier. OR, for $50 plus shipping, I offer a traditional painting on canvas (8"x11"). Payment accepted via paypal.

Hey fellow pet artist, I like your dog pics. What program do you use? I use paint shop pro, photoshop elements, and I'm now starting to use inkscape for my digital art.

Hey thank you! I like yours too. Animals are my favorite painting subjects
    I use GIMP and a Wacom Bamboo drawing tablet. I've tried inkscape but haven't devoted much time to learning it as well as I know GIMP. Maybe someday I'll make the leap to photoshop

Hey,This was a photo of a friends cherished dog and favorite kitten which was painted by the professional artist at PortraitsOnDemand.com.

I created many pet portraits from photos for paintmyphotos.net. See my artworks here.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.