Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pit Bull Bans, Another Dog Killed by a Pit Bull

She's beautiful, just from her picture I would definitely respect her and her territory.

She is really a good girl, she loves my daughters and my Alex, goes crazy when the girls come over. She runs to get a toy for them to play with her and she's all over them, you'd never know its the same dog by the way she acts with family and how quickly she changes when a stranger comes around.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

She's protecting her mamma.

she may have saved me one day. I had her out in the woods for her daily run, she was off leash a little way off but kind of out of sight. I was just walking along waiting for her to come back with her stick for me to play with her when a man jumped out at me from behind a tree. He obviously didn't see her but she either saw or heard him, she came running and she can run pretty fast, The man turned to run and I told him to stop, he can't outrun her, when she got close enough I grabbed her collar and she lunged, hair up and teeth bared and growling, once I got a hold of her the man turned and ran back to his car, which by the way was parked so it was blocking mine. I did report the incident to the police but they told me because he hadn't done anything there was nothing they could do. I never saw him again but my neighbor told me she was coming home from work one night and it was a full moon and she saw him watching her from the woods across the street from her house. It could have been entirely innocent but what if he wasn't? I'm glad she was with me. But then if she wasn't with me I wouldn't have been out there in the first place.

She is big for a female, about 90 pounds and not an ounce of fat on her, she is all muscle from running all the time.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Lotta creeps running around, chances are he may have had bad intentions if he was parked blocking your car. Phoenix probably scared the heck out of him. If I walk through the woods alone, I'll carry some pepper spray and something else for protection, like a walking stick...mostly for coyotes. Don't have a concealed carry yet, but might someday if I think I need it.

Alex is a black belt and I went to classes with him for five years so I do know enough that I might be able to take care of myself but I still feel better having her with me. This guy was maybe late 30's and real scragly looking, but whatever he had in mind he changed it quickly when she came charging out at him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.