Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone ever buy products for your pet off the Internet?

Anyone ever buy products for your pet off the Internet?

Hi, just wanted too see if anyone ever buys pet products off the Internet?

Thank you,

Rudy43

I do, all the time
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Hi Linda, I thank you for the come back on my question, I have a website that sells a lot of different types of product lines and I do have pet products on there but I don't know if this forum would let me list my site, I do my best too give a good discount but I have to say the margins are very tight from the company' I get my product so I don't know if anyone would buy. I do sell a lot of products anyway I will see if they will let me list and hope I can help members with pet products.

All the best,
    Rudy

Rudy, if you want to advertise/promote a website that sells pet products, you can do it for free in the Pet Classifieds forum. The site must sell pet products only.

If you sell animals or pets on your site, it is not allowed on Pet Forums. Advertising in any other discussion forums here is considered spam, and not permitted.

Hi, thank you so much for the information, I have to say I do have other types of products like auto and boat covers school items but mostly pet products, please review it when you have time so you will have a good idea, it is iloveproduct.com please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,
    Rudy

Sorry Rudy, our Pet Classifieds forum is only for pet-related products, not for sites like that which sell everything.

I do order things for all my pets online, but not without proper research. I am an overly protective mama and like to know what I am buying. I usually prefer buying from a store if at all possible. (Luckily a pet shop opened up in my local area recently).

Nope ....not at all. Except one time for my Levi when I was desperate to find something for him to help fight cancer ....it was called K9 Immunity . But it was too late for my baby boy. It was already to far advanced.................

all the time! pet food! toys!
    accessories! they are cheaper and get delivered to my door step. i dont have to carry bags of dog food anymore!

I quite like going into shops to buy certain things but the one thing we bought online was the Travall Cargo Barrier for our car. It was such a great investment. They were really helpful when my husband had questions. I would definitely recommend using one of these devices if you travel with your family pet(s). travall.com.au/dog-guard. I think they make a whole of things for cars if you have animals that travel with you?

I have bought stuff over the internet but I've never bought pet products over the internet. Usually when I want to buy something I search it on the internet and then see if I can get it locally.

I do it all the time, but always do a background check, petstreetmall.com

Typically I purchase from the local pet supply stores but recently I purchased Jackson Galaxy's Spirit Essences Ultimate Peacemaker 3 pack from The Conscious Cat website and saved 25% off. They shipped it the same day I ordered it, it was well packaged and it arrived within days. They were great to deal with and I highly recommend them...by the way I am not getting a commission or anything at all from their website but just wanted to tell everyone about my own personal experience.

https://squareup.com/market/the-cons...d-e5b54555ae52
    “Save a life and save a stray”

when Phoenix was a pup I used to put a garbage bag over the foam then put the cover on, then if she had an accident it didn't soak through the bed. She wasn't crated for very long, as soon as she was housebroken I gave the bed to my sister, she preferred to sleep on the floor or on my bed. Nothing's changed she still likes to sleep on my bed
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

That Wash 'N Zip Pet Bed sounds like something for my Chihuahua.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.