Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Help needed!! Urgent

anytime Salv, we are here to help
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Milo is really a cutie
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Quote Originally Posted by salv_nyc View Post
    that is a cute looking dog. Milo's jacket is easy to put on but he does not like it at all which makes it tough. it takes two to put on jacket while distracting him with some food. I might take jacket off permanently. He is inside most of the times.

see his jacket and his pics in last post. It's put in almost same manner as your fido jacket. thanks for suggestions
    Thanks, Milo looks adorable in his jacket, I know you have problems keeping his coat free of tangles and mats, but worth the extra work to keep them comfortable and healthy....and great looking too. How cold has it been by you lately, been in the 60s here, but tomorrow is supposed to be snow and 30s, winter is finally starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1 View Post
    Thanks, Milo looks adorable in his jacket, I know you have problems keeping his coat free of tangles and mats, but worth the extra work to keep them comfortable and healthy....and great looking too. How cold has it been by you lately, been in the 60s here, but tomorrow is supposed to be snow and 30s, winter is finally starting.
    yes, I don' want to get him matted again so I have to brush him every day. It's not too cold in Delhi, india where I'll be mid or end of next year. with Milo. currently it's around 61 so not much difference. An hour ago, i was eating some chicken biryani and my mother was having chicken soup and milo was like.."i want dis...no matter what"..so I had to get him some roasted chicken. he loved it and now sleeping next to my mother in her room

Linda 2147, I like all of your advice, but worry about Dawn on such an infant. It is full of chemicals (kills oil, kills fleas, melts heavy grease, etc.). I used it to kill fleas at one point and was told not to do it too often because of the chemical content. Hope you don't mind me butting in, but while I'm new, it seems a forum should be for open discussion? I want to be helpful, too, but I sure don't want to step on any toes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeBitner View Post
    Linda 2147, I like all of your advice, but worry about Dawn on such an infant. It is full of chemicals (kills oil, kills fleas, melts heavy grease, etc.). I used it to kill fleas at one point and was told not to do it too often because of the chemical content. Hope you don't mind me butting in, but while I'm new, it seems a forum should be for open discussion? I want to be helpful, too, but I sure don't want to step on any toes.
    you've lost me, when did I say use dawn soap?
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Perhaps I overstepped

Quote Originally Posted by linda2147 View Post
    you've lost me, when did I say use dawn soap?
    I was referring to your response to salv_nyc

Enthusiast regarding the little llaso where she was seeking urgent help.

Dee

Most dish soap brands are not safe for dogs, particularly puppies. However, the Dawn brand of dish detergent is both safe for dogs and cats, and it gets rid of fleas. Just make sure to use caution when adjusting the amount you use based on the age, breed, and size of the dog.

if you remember the commercials dawn dish soap is used to clean up birds that are stuck in oil spills

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.