Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My Marine Aquarium

Hope you enjoyed it's coming together

how do you know they all get enough to eat?

I feed a lot into the tank daily

6 x frozen cubes
    Pellet
    2 x flake
    Nori hanging up
    Grazer on side of the tank

I make sure no one goes without and all the dietary needs are met

The tank is just beautiful. Just beautiful I love the variety of tangs too. Is that your little boy with the broken arm? Awe, poor baby. Tell him don't feel bad , I broke my ankle too and this is just no fun. I went to get the cast off last Monday and got more x-rays and the dog gone thing hasn't healed it is still in two pieces. So now it is 6 more weeks in the Air Cast this time and if it don't heal it will be surgery. UGH. My whole summer is gone!!! I sure don't why it won't heal. But we shall see. They will no doubt do blood work next time.

Thanks for your kind words.

The boy has now had his cast off and pins pulled out they fit them now so they come out the skin like this.

Then they just got pliers and pulled them out he said it stung a bit that's it but he only had cast and pins in for around 4 weeks.

I hope yours soon heals and they can work out why it's not sorting itself

Oh that made me have butterflies in my stomach lol! Brave little guy. Well if that is all they did you could have pulled them out at home with your own pliers. LOL ugh I wouldn't be able to look at it. Wow 4 weeks is all it took? Lucky boy. lol At least he can go play now and romp around.
    Thank you I hope it heals too . My , this is taking me into Sept now! I broke June 13! But nothing I can about it I guess.

Yeah it was a good break like this.

They was surprised at how fast it had healed when they x rayed him.

Yours been a while hope it soon sorts it's self

oooooo that looks painful! But I am glad it healed ok for him.

It's strange how treatment evolves over the years as once upon a time it would ment being sliced open plated then once healed sliced open to remove them. All he has it two tiny little scabs the size of the pins and being 7 they will not be noticeable when older he was very lucky but it did not stop him getting on his skates he was on them 2 days after the operation.

He snapped it on a half pipe doing stunts we tried to stop him going on them so soon after the operation but he got upset as he loves skating. So we let him and told him if he breaks it again it's his own doing as we believe in life no matter what someone tells you or advise you the only true way to learn is by your own mistakes but touch wood he been fine.

WOW...great pics of your fish! But must be tons of work but definitely worth it because they are lovely to watch When you're young you heal so much faster so your little boy sounds like he's coming along nicely. Lovemylittleboy I didn't realize you broke your ankle...that's the pits and it does sound like it's slow going but I hope you won't need surgery. Good luck and hope you both heal fast!
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Marty I really like your aquarium, and your fish are beautiful. I love those tropical saltwater fish and I admire your knowhow for keeping them happy and healthy! I'm glad the little guy is doing okay after that bad break, young children do heal faster than older adults, that's for sure! Thanks for posting your photos and video, enjoy seeing your fish.

Vicky, sorry your ankle hasn't healed properly, you must be very frustrated by now. Hope it heals in the air cast, and you don't need surgery.

Thanks Alpha

The regal has been removed due to ripping an acan to pieces and has been replaced with a lipstick tang.

I took this vid tonight it cracked me up watching it.

https://youtu.be/UytUfgtPyAc

I have a freshwater tank with 5 Glofish, 2 Bleeding Heart Tetras, and 1 striped tetra. They are my babies. I also have a beautiful blue Betta.

Hi Georgia Lady, welcome! Would love to see a picture of your fish, I don't have an aquarium any more, but I love to look at the beautiful fish.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.