Beaten Pomeranian found with note: 'We beat it 2 death lol'

Beaten Pomeranian found with note: 'We beat it 2 death lol'

MIAMI (AP) — The beating death of a Pomeranian named Fox may have been eclipsed by the hand-written note left behind: "We beat it 2 death lol HAHAHA!"
    Ronald Boisvert, Fox's owner, said his 13-year-old family pet disappeared Friday afternoon when his girlfriend let him out at their Pembroke Pines condominium. On Saturday morning, Boisvert was awoken by a "frantic knock" from a neighbor who said Fox was lying near Boisvert's condo with the note on top of his body.
    "I was devastated," Boisvert said. "He was a very friendly dog."
    Boisvert initially thought the note was a joke and believed Fox could have died of other causes, but Dr. Ron Ridge, a veterinarian, said the dog was likely kicked to death.
    Fox had 10 broken ribs, missing teeth and a broken back, Ridge said.
    "If the note was indeed true, somebody really meant to kill that dog," he said. "To be hit with a stick you'd have angular injuries. The injuries were on the flat side of the body."
    Fox was covered in reddish sand, similar to baseball field clay, and Boisvert said there is a field near his condo.
    Boisvert said he doesn't know why anyone would want to hurt Fox, but he thinks the culprits are local because Fox was not wearing a collar yet was returned to his home.

"The only way you would know is if you'd seen him before," he said.
    Pembroke Pines Police are investigating.
    The family has posted flyers around the community asking for anyone with information about Fox's death to come forward.
    "I just really hope they catch the individuals," Boisvert said. "Nobody should have to go through this."
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Stories like this break my heart, I hope they catch the people involved. Ideally, they would suffer the same torture as that poor dog did.

Talk about scumbags and I can't believe bragging about it!! I hope the authorities find these losers. Poor Fox and what a horrible way to die!
    “Save a life and save a stray”

If I found the creeps that did this to that dog, they would just "disappear" Never to be heard from again.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

what kind of monster could do such a thing to a little old dog?

I know...I just get so angry at people who have to take out their frustrations out on poor defenseless animals!!

I found this link...what a cute dog...what a terrible shame
    https://www.facebook.com/justiceforf...038740/?type=1

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    I found this link...what a cute dog...what a terrible shame
    https://www.facebook.com/justiceforf...038740/?type=1
    I saw this when I got on line on my home page, it totally Appalled me and I couldn't even read the story the headline was appalling enough. I just have a hard time with the thoughts the poor dog had and wondering why this is happening. I just loath people like this LOATH THEM. Is that all they have better to do with their twisted stinking lives?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.