Lymphoma incontinence??

Lymphoma incontinence??

My 9 yr old lab/Shep mix was diagnosed with Lymphoma 3 months ago. He's on prednisone. His lymnods are pretty swollen. He just recently started peeing a little on the floor after he'd already pee'd outside. He still eats and drinks, wags his happy tail but is slower. Is it time for me to make my decision to say goodbye to him??

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I lost one to lymphoma five weeks after she was diagnosed, when her lump glands were all swollen in her neck she was having a hard time to breathe, vet said she would have strangled herself in a couple of days so I had her put down. its a hard thing to do but we have to do what is best for them.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Quote Originally Posted by middleman450 View Post
    My 9 yr old lab/Shep mix was diagnosed with Lymphoma 3 months ago. He's on prednisone. His lymnods are pretty swollen. He just recently started peeing a little on the floor after he'd already pee'd outside. He still eats and drinks, wags his happy tail but is slower. Is it time for me to make my decision to say goodbye to him??

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    OH I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear that. I lost my Levi to that wretched Disease Jan 9th this year, I would not make a hasty decision yet. If he is still waging and eating and drinking I would hold him dearly. He will let you know when it is time , HE WILL. Prednisone is very hard on the kidneys , very hard. When he quits eating and drinking and is just lethargic and weight has gone down, no interest in any thing ,maybe then , and he will let you know, honestly he will. I kept my Little Levi to the end. I spoon fed him He was my heart. I took care of him to the very end and passed at home where he wanted to be. I was not going to let that vet murder my dog. He done enough damage to him. I miss my baby. So very much. Keep your dog till he lets you know he is tired and has had enough. You can also tell because his gums will become so pale. Keep him comfortable and when he wants to play let him play. Whatever he wants let him have it. Oh I know we are all different, but I for one could not let my baby go to get "killed" he was my heart and we stood together in everything. Some people are fine letting them go and then jump into another dog. But Levi and I were very close.
    Please keep you beloved friend and have him cremated and or bury him yourself. Don't let the vet keep him to take of the remains Please. You don't want to know the alternative if you do that. Or may be you should. Then you will know to have him cremated or bury on your property.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.