Dog lover and owner of two JRTs

Dog lover and owner of two JRTs

Hiya

I joined this forum a couple of months ago and realised I hadn't actually been on for a while. So hi!

My two dogs, Daisy Duke (Daisy) and Sir Milo FidgetBum (Milo) are the centre of my universe. I love these two to bits and while they make me run around and drive me crazy sometimes I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thankfully they are healthy and have never had a thing wrong wit them. Here is a photo of them in their quietest, sweetest moments together. Daisy is on the left and Milo on the right.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful photo of Daisy and Milo
    “Save a life and save a stray”

Quote Originally Posted by HannahB View Post
    Hiya

I joined this forum a couple of months ago and realised I hadn't actually been on for a while. So hi!

My two dogs, Daisy Duke (Daisy) and Sir Milo FidgetBum (Milo) are the centre of my universe. I love these two to bits and while they make me run around and drive me crazy sometimes I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thankfully they are healthy and have never had a thing wrong wit them. Here is a photo of them in their quietest, sweetest moments together. Daisy is on the left and Milo on the right.
    Awe just absolute cuteness.!

Hi Hannah!

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Hannah.

Lovely photo! Sweet dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemylittleboy View Post
    Thank you! xx

Hello HannahB, welcome to you and your cute Jack Russels.

Aaah! Thanks so much for the lovely compliments! They really are just the sweetest little things.

Aaah! Thanks so much for the lovely compliments! They really are just the sweetest little things.
    You are Welcome Hanan
    yeah my Levi was part JR and he had their personality, and tail, the rest of him including the bark was beagle. I miss my boy!

[QUOTE=lovemylittleboy;32485]You are Welcome Hanan
    yeah my Levi was part JR and he had their personality, and tail, the rest of him including the bark was beagle. I miss my boy![/QUOTE:

Lovemylittleboy, I can't imagine what it would be like without my two furbabies, so I really can't imagine how you must feel if you are missing Levi

[QUOTE=HannahB;32528]
    You are Welcome Hanan
    yeah my Levi was part JR and he had their personality, and tail, the rest of him including the bark was beagle. I miss my boy![/QUOTE:

Lovemylittleboy, I can't imagine what it would be like without my two furbabies, so I really can't imagine how you must feel if you are missing Levi

It is extremely hard still. ANd it is 9 months today. Every time my husband mentions go to an event or pictures of one or two he wants I just have to look away. I just can't do this. My heart just sinks. He is the hardest so far. Except for my Dobi .....and that was over 20 years ago. But Levi just really had my heart.....we were best friends.]I know everyone gets tired of hearing this (or reading ) but I just can't help it. I am trying hard to let him go. He is just to dear to my heart.

Heartbreak

[QUOTE=lovemylittleboy;32545]

It is extremely hard still. ANd it is 9 months today. Every time my husband mentions go to an event or pictures of one or two he wants I just have to look away. I just can't do this. My heart just sinks. He is the hardest so far. Except for my Dobi .....and that was over 20 years ago. But Levi just really had my heart.....we were best friends.]I know everyone gets tired of hearing this (or reading ) but I just can't help it. I am trying hard to let him go. He is just to dear to my heart.
    I don't think there is any time limit to when it is appropriate to let a loved one go. It is exactly the same as when a friend or family member dies. It takes a long time. It's only been nine months. For you, that is like yesterday. Nobody has to understand it, if they love you - and I am sure they do - they just have to accept it.

I watched a movie last night where there was a scene of a little puppy that was brutally killed and it TORE me apart. I burst into tears and said to my husband regardless of the fact that it is a movie, people DO this stuff and it breaks me up.

At least Levi was treated with love and respect and all the great things that he so deserved.

Hope your heart is a little lighter today.

HannahB
    x

Oh Thank you so very very much for you wonderful words. You made my heart smile. Everyone on here is so wonderful and understanding. We all have gone through the same ordeal . This is the only place people understand. I am Glad that I found it. And Alpha1 was huge help for getting around here. Everyone is so encouraging.
    Thank you

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.