when is it time??

when is it time??

my dog is maybe go to do something bad like eat something the table or my slippers. He has not eat it yet but i see in his eyes that maybe soon when I'm not at house. When is time to shoot dog before he does something bad??

So you what to shot your dog b/c you don't know how to train your dog ?? If you never trained your dog to stay off the table and to leave your stuff alone how HELL is the dog going
    to know it doing "something bad?? ' The only one BAD around is YOU ! You're a VERY bad dog trainer !

are you out of your mind, shoot a dog because it does something bad. I suppose you are perfect, maybe someone should shoot you. Find the dog a good home, with someone knowledgeable and give it a chance at a good life. You are not it, dogs don't self train but by the way you talk someone that doesn't know anything can't teach it to something else. Do the dog a favor and give it to someone else. Clean your table and put your slippers away. Never is it acceptable to shoot a dog.
    Last edited by linda2147; 11-02-2015 at 04:09 PM.
    he is your friend and protector, he will love you unconditionally, you owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    So you what to shot your dog b/c you don't know how to train your dog ?? If you never trained your dog to stay off the table and to leave your stuff alone how HELL is the dog going
    to know it doing "something bad?? ' The only one BAD around is YOU ! You're a VERY bad dog trainer !
    How is it i don't know but thanks, you say good advice. The bad trainer guy was wrong like you said. I shooted the dog and i have a nice dog now. I will post pic when figured out how.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.